Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

HI all...just settled in my recliner to watch the game....LOL! The kids have commandeered the TV so I cant watch what I wanted to...guess I will have to watch the football game. Well, really I will be sitting on my computer and watching when they say, "Mom, watch this!" SO yeah....

Tomorrow is another riding day...Since Commander is still lame I will be riding Brodie along with my friend and her horse. We are taking her new dog out and one of mine to teach them to trail ride. Should be fun.

I guess I better get out and lock up...good night all! Terri O

OH MLH!!! I wish you would have said something Yesterday about the pictures! I have PR roo! However, today a hen got in bachelor pen and all hell broke loose! I don't even think anyone got her because the boys were so busy fighting each other! Anyway the poor guy got pretty beat up. Ironically, tomorrow all but 1 of that group goes to freezer camp.

OH MLH!!! I wish you would have said something Yesterday about the pictures! I have PR roo! However, today a hen got in bachelor pen and all hell broke loose! I don't even think anyone got her because the boys were so busy fighting each other! Anyway the poor guy got pretty beat up. Ironically, tomorrow all but 1 of that group goes to freezer camp.

Well, at least they wont be so pretty....easier?
Terri O

DD did not pass her test this time, she is rescheduled for the 15th of October.

The City Council meeting was tonight; and I missed it. I was working at the University from 11:30 this morning until 8 tonight, and I get to go back tomorrow...... I need to get my plants in one of these days.

I find it amazing that some of you much further south have had a hard freeze already.... my tomatoes are still going strong, the tuberous begonias are still blooming, my pineapple is....... well I think I should actually look at it before I say how it is doing.
big_smile.png

Picked up two Pajama bottom fish today for the SW tank. Those fish are marked with such unique patterns, it looks like they have on a pair of polka-dot pajama pants. The Blue Damsel was being an ***** like he always is when you add new fish, he though he would take it out on the two clowns. The clowns responded with a little two on one action..... little jerk... after a few hours I let the PJ fish out of isolation to hang with the rest of the club.... I hope they last. It will be nice to have them around, now all I need to do is replace the cleaner shrimp (stupid starfish ATE the last one.... and it was at least 3 inches long).

Time to hit the sack.... night all!

Back
Top Bottom