Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

I thought Junior was going to pull it off too, Bigz, but 48 was expecting it. I'm glad Mark went with him for 3rd. 2nd is better than 42nd, though.

Nice job on the pen so far, Jim.

Terri, weren't you supposed to be cleaning your house today?
wink.png

welcome-byc.gif
to the Cheesehead thread, Clucky! Do you have a coop for your future birds yet? Will it be insulated? Heated? If not, breeds with rose or pea combs would be a better choice to prevent frostbite on the combs. Be careful not to order your chicks too early or they may freeze before they get to you.

Jeline, Polish sometimes get picked on alot by other breeds. Plus their "do", along with silkies, can obstruct their view of aerial predators. The smaller breeds can be more tempting a target too. Just so you are aware.

Awww, Del. Cute momma & chickie pics!

She is pretty, BBP. I have a fat short hair that looks just like her. She is daddy's girl, and just as grumpy as daddy too.
lau.gif
I have 3 orange tigers just like Apyl's Savage too. Ooohhhhh, he looks like a real terror!
gig.gif

welcome-byc.gif
to the Cheesehead thread, flocksalot!

My rabbits and chickens get along fine.

It sure was a beautiful day today. The cluckers were enjoying the sun. They actually ventured out into the run, probably because alot of the snow melted today. My chickens are such woosies.
roll.png
They refuse to come outside if they have to walk on snow. Unbelieveable........... They better enjoy it tomorrow. Sounds like another round of that white crap is heading this way again. Enough already!
barnie.gif
Still have to feed the kitties & do dishes before bed, so sweet dreams, all!

My hubby built me a chicken room today. I will have to take pictures soon.
Since he had to move his office into the room in the basement I used for brooding, something had to be done. He didn't want chicken dust all over his business stuff, go figure! So it's not real big, but it still fits 2 good sized brooders. A little room for storage too!

Gotta sleep
Bye

Good Morning All! Too many pages to read!!!! Things went well with Dad as good as can be. WELCOME to all the new people! Saw delisha's mommy and chix and Jim's future pen, very cool! Toby goes in this AM for his snip job, not going to be happy with me.
roll.png
Chickens are good and the driveway is plowed. Have some busy time starting so think I'll just be lurking for awhile.

Good morning back at everyone!

I am ordering Foley chicks today..please let me know if you want any..I will order tonight..I believe they will be delivered April 1st.

Krisp..I can get the eggs to Madison east or west side on Tuesday March 5th. I will do a fresh collect and save the 3rd and 4th for you..please let me know.

For all the bunny lovers..

Good morning back at everyone! I am ordering Foley chicks today..please let me know if you want any..I will order tonight..I believe they will be delivered April 1st. Krisp..I can get the eggs to Madison east or west side on Tuesday March 5th. I will do a fresh collect and save the 3rd and 4th for you..please let me know. OFor all the bunny lovers..
Oh my goodness those are adorable!! Is that sugar cookie dough? Good morning to all! ♡ just loving the Mondays of 12 hrs back at the joint!! Hope you all have happy Monday!!

Does anyone have any experience with Urch-Turnland Poultry in MN? I know he does not have a website and I have called him. I am hoping someone has pics of his birds. He says he sells SQ chicks.

good morning,

today I am putting my mechanic's hat on.. I am going to my brother's house to try to figure out why his truck won't turn over.. He never does anything mechanical .. so I figure corroded battery cables.. then starter solenoid, then bad switch, then take it to a fix-it shop..

snowing lightly here.. good news is, it will melt soon.. remember,, mud season follows snow and ice.. I have to find my low boy golashes..

today Annie is another year older.. I wanted to trade her in for 2 twenty year old's when she turned 40. ,,,,,,,, she said I wasn't wired for 220..

Yesterday, I wrote a post and hit submit.. IDK where it went,, I am glad it was just a short one..Irritating, just the same..

well, my cuppa is tepid, and I have things to do before I leave, so ta ta ,

.........jimwouldratherbeacarpentertodayinsteadofapickupfixup.....

Dr H, I must have missed it, but why are you only getting one cat fixed? Usually the Vets give you a discount if you bring in both at the same time (at least ours did when we brought 4 cats in the be fixed and front declawed).

Speaking of the vet, I am off to ours again with the cat for another checkup. He keeps improving in small spurts, but he is searching out food now (YAY!) so I hope this feeding tube will not be in place for too much longer..... he has highs and lows but the highs are better every time so
fl.gif
he is going to pull through. He looks like he no longer has the high bili levels so I hope this means the liver is no longer failing.... if all we have to deal with is the pancreas I think I can deal with that.....

Off to hit the showers! I have to be at the vet by 9....

Later!

Back
Top Bottom