Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

HI ALL
I know my girls aren't the prettiest on the block,in fact they're pretty plain janes compared to some of the beautiful ladies you all have, but they are to me and I'm proud that my little rescues are living whatever is left of their lives like queens. Just sayin.

HI ALL
I know my girls aren't the prettiest on the block,in fact they're pretty plain janes compared to some of the beautiful ladies you all have, but they are to me and I'm proud that my little rescues are living whatever is left of their lives like queens. Just sayin.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, Vic. You love your girls and that is all that matters. I have plenty of "ugly ducklings", but they are special to me, which is all that matters.

I don't remember who asked about inner tubes for tractor tires, but DH said they do make them. Years ago, he bought one for our "53 IH super C at Rinderle Tire. You should probably be able to get them at your local F&F or farm supply/feed store? HTH.

Vickie, try All States Ag Parts. They are online and have locations in the state.

Saw some sandhill cranes this morning.... someone should let them know winter is still here.

Jim tell Annie I am sorry I called her accidently...... :D

The cat is home looking terrible..... I will be amazed if he makes it through the weekend.......

jpin
why wait till next year? There is still plenty of time yet this year
lau.gif
join the rest of us!
Enabler alert! enabler alert! WHAA WHAA WHAA WHAA!!!!

Fish Fry Friday again already. The Ocean perch, ho-made fries and cole slaw was delish tonight.

Best of luck with your kitty bl4...sounds like the quality of life and the expense without improvement might be a sign. I know it's tuff when they don't improve., and you hope they do.

I just got off the phone with tractor supply in shawano.....they have straight run RIR for $1.99 and some other pullets that are getting larger that they are willing to discount to move them out. They won't get a new shipment next week til these are gone. One could prolly get those pullets cheap....not sure what breeds they have left.

I need to clean the garage out for more room. Sure wish i had a place for all the good stuff.

I bought new tubes for my 8N at the john deer dealer here in Marion. They had the best price i could find at the time. Pomps has them too.

Haven't seen the kitty tonight...hope it moved on to the neighbors.

bigz

Will winter EVER END'. Guess Sat. Plans now include shoveling ur the chicken run...........aaahhh gain.... At this rate all the veggies that I have stared will live in the house forever!!!!

Oldest child is now down for the count .. Sigh.... That means I am the only one of us that has not had it...oh goody, something to look forward to!

Gonna dream of bright sun, warm weather, weeding the garden, sun tans, swimming pools, fishing and fresh mowed grass:):p

Will winter EVER END'. Guess Sat. Plans now include shoveling ur the chicken run...........aaahhh gain.... At this rate all the veggies that I have stared will live in the house forever!!!!

Oldest child is now down for the count .. Sigh.... That means I am the only one of us that has not had it...oh goody, something to look forward to!

Gonna dream of bright sun, warm weather, weeding the garden, sun tans, swimming pools, fishing and fresh mowed grass:):p
What seeds have you started I just got my big order in the mail last week! Idk when to start at this rate...

Back
Top Bottom