Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Temporary new digs

Ducks are happy at sis'!

Hi
I'm new here. I have chickens, ducks, geese, donkeys, mini ponys and horses. I also have two dogs and 1 1/2 cats-I co-own miss kitty. I've raised various different kinds of animals, and mostly I prefer chickens-they're the best! I also can pickles and jam!

Hi
I'm new here. I have chickens, ducks, geese, donkeys, mini ponys and horses. I also have two dogs and 1 1/2 cats-I co-own miss kitty. I've raised various different kinds of animals, and mostly I prefer chickens-they're the best! I also can pickles and jam!

welcome to BYC and the Wisconsin thread...

what kind of chickens do you have?

For BigFam..you should go into detail about making strawberry jam>

Last edited:
He is soo cute

Yeah Vicky...he looks way better in that hat than I do! LOL!
JJ--you are right. Commas DO save lives!
Cuties the ducks look very happy! I am glad that they are hanging out together. What did Sis say about the extra? I hope she was happy. I actually got an email about ducklings today...sure hope I can get rid of some of them soon. Really should head to the racetrack tomorrow to sell some. I wish I would have thought of it while it was still light out.

Watering the garden right now...until I go to bed anyhow. I is DRY! I will take a look at youtube for vids about toms!

Heading out to turn off water and then hit the hay...Nighties! TerriO

Hi

Welcome!!! I am still pretty new here myself. Got our first 2 chicks and 2 ducklings on May 12, and added 10 more tiny chicks at the end of June. You will love it here. Between the fun & sassy conversations, you'll learn lots!

Hi ALL!

CL313....
welcome-byc.gif
Most of us are "Good Folk" Just got to watch out for those weirdos! You know who you are!
tongue2.gif
Like the gal with 5 boys and "the wheeled one" and the guy that wears sandals and socks and a tutu! Then there's the perves that call themselves Unka and Just! Some lay low for a long time, then pop up with all kinds of surprises! Some look sweet .... at first. Then we have people that are writing rather interesting chapters of their lives! (OK, it's an odd lot of chicken people,.... accept me!) Good Luck! Have Fun!

Young son got a new job! He's going to be at the Bristol Renaissance Fair as a Hawker. He's happy! It's only weekends but at about $100 a day. It's good to have neighbors that know people. The neighbor's mom is even lending him a costume while he works. That should hold him until Ski season if he hangs on to what he makes. Then he can work at the ski hill until Feb. or Mar. when he moves to Hawaii
Birds seem to be OK...The turkey hens are thinking they are chickens and spending the night with them leaving the Toms with a bachelor pad. LOL

Night All!

Back
Top Bottom