Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Yep a dewormer, just like I thought...... VickyW did you find worms in your chickens poop? Why not use another easier to find dewormer? I don't think this one is available in the US or if so it needs to be prescribed, if my memory serves me correctly.
So what's up?

Wow, another quiet day for the cheeseheads.

FT... Now days gallbladder surgery is often a "same day" surgery. They also usually try to do it between bouts when the person is reasonably healthy. They'll say to take it easy for a few days with no heavy lifting for a couple of weeks. However, Jon was in such bad shape when he went in and they did it in the afternoon. They also had him on some heavy pain meds. so they kept him overnight.He's still feeling rather crappy but that's mostly due to how sick he was before. He'll be fine in a couple of days.

Didn't see mom turkey at all today, but then, I wasn't out much either. All else seems to be Ok here.

Night All!

Last edited:
Good morning! Rainy and dark here...glad for the water; Sure was getting dry out there. Of course I watered the plants yesterday...
That was an interesting website Cind...Carving on that leather must be tough. So intricate!

Frenchie--the last time I went to a wedding it was commented on that I was showing "a bit of cleavage" That is ALL it was...no wardrobe malfunctions here! Last night I wore my "slinky black dress" that I havent worn in years. We had fun dancing. The dinner was pretty good and the cake looked amazing! DH had two pieces. (I guess he figured he should get mine?) It was like raspberry cheesecake over a yellow cake...I should learn to bring my own desert I guess!

Violet--Too bad your birds are gone...not a very good friend I would say! Are you sure they were sold? Maybe she just let them wander about and they are still in the area? Why did you have them there if they are your therapy birds? I hope your new one didnt bring anything home to infect your remaining bird...since it sounds like you put them together right away...

Vicki--what's going on now? I thought you wormed them already?

I guess I am going to make me some eggs for breakfast...I suddenly feel VERY hungry!
Have a good one! TErriO

Good morning!  Rainy and dark here...glad for the water; Sure was getting dry out there.  Of course I watered the plants yesterday...
That was an interesting website Cind...Carving on that leather must be tough. So intricate!

Frenchie--the last time I went to a wedding it was commented on that I was showing "a bit of cleavage" That is ALL it was...no wardrobe malfunctions here!  Last night I wore my "slinky black dress" that I havent worn in years.  We had fun dancing.  The dinner was pretty good and the cake looked amazing!  DH had two pieces. (I guess he figured he should get mine?) It was like raspberry cheesecake over a yellow cake...I should learn to bring my own desert I guess!

Violet--Too bad your birds are gone...not a very good friend I would say!   Are you sure they were sold?  Maybe she just let them wander about and they are still in the area?  Why did you have them there if they are your therapy birds?  I hope your new one didnt bring anything home to infect your remaining bird...since it sounds like you put them together right away...

Vicki--what's going on now?  I thought you wormed them already?

I guess I am going to make me some eggs for breakfast...I suddenly feel VERY hungry!
Have a good one!  TErriO

TERRI

No. Doing a second round of corid first. Please refer to last, very long post . Have not had enough coffee yet to repeat. :caf. Does seem to be working. Another nasty ceca shed yesterday BUT nothing, not even blood today :fl. This is day three. Two more to go at this level.

BUMPED THE POST FORWARD FOR YOU

Last edited:
Quote:
actually Vabazen is pure Albendazole liquid. Wish it were Flubendazole. I have Albendazole (Valbazen) which I plan to use if I have to. Just trying to get Flubendazole so I don't have to toss eggs..
Flubendazole was created by a British?? anyway, european company and as far as I know still hold sole rights to produce it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom