Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Quote: we can tie a rope around your chest and have the dogs haul you up the steps..will not be a problem..

Hi all stopping in to say a quick hi and miss all your updates...300 posts behind. Hope everyone and their chooks are doing well!
frow.gif

we can tie a rope around your chest and have the dogs haul you up the steps..will not be a problem..

frow.gif
Gee, thanks Vic! I can almost feel the love................... What am I, chopped liver? Hello? I'm right here. No, down here.
tongue.png
lau.gif

Seriously, if you & cs would be generous enough to pick me up, I would love to tag along. What time?

Anybody want an incubator???? Jim you getting out of the biz?

cugley - $1 (Stevens Point)

01414_XsYmKBZLWd_600x450.jpg

chicken or duck egg incubator///hatcher on bottom
this is a very large very heavy commercial unit
runs on 110 power
too large for my needs
$875.00 obo, will consider trade for vintage garden tractors, large usable
cast iron pots, golf carts, most anything that is in usable condition.
715 252 0422
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Posting ID: 4141724401

Posted: 2013-10-20, 10:52PM CDT

Hi All!
Wow, posts were real skimpy today!! What's up? This group was so chatty! Hope there are no more hard feelings around.
hmm.png
Nobody is perfect and nobody knows everything and everyone has different views on things. Take everything with a grain of salt and do what you think is best. If everyone thought the same, it would be a very boring world.

Anyway, H&R, if my hen doesn't make it through winter or stops laying, I may be looking for a pullet in spring. I might anyway. I looked up the standards for Welsummers and he runs pretty close, not that I'm looking for show birds, but nice to know.

Neil's physical therapist came today, went well, nice guy. He raised a couple batches of meat chickens!

I made cabbage rolls for supper. Not the best cabbage for trying to pull leaves off of. LOL Tasted good though.

That's it.... Night All!

Quote:
I will have to talk to Terri and Kendra and let you know.
Del, I will not be done early today. Full truck schedule. So much for hoping. It will be hard to watch others going home :'(
That OK ..I did not get the silkies bathed and ready for you anyway..its to darn cold. I double checked and I do not see any mites, but this time of year they are persistent. We can wait till you are ready and the weather breaks a little.

I will have to talk to Terri and Kendra and let you know.
That OK ..I did not get the silkies bathed and ready for you anyway..its to darn cold. I double checked and I do not see any mites, but this time of year they are persistent. We can wait till you are ready and the weather breaks a little.
What color silkies do you have? My DS(8) has some(blue, black and white) that his sister traded some of her laying hen only chickens for- they are hatchery birds so not expecting them to be the greatest. Not sure of what we have yet as far as boys/girls. I know 3 for sure are not useable for him as a 4-H project do to straight combs and a slight beak defect. He also have 2 pair of Modern Games :) He got 1 pair from MLH

Are you speaking of the get together at my house or the get together at Cluck? You need to specify WOMAN! THe next thing I am doing on this computer is looking up the Spay Me! clinic number! They are NOT calling me back and I need to get those cats out of the barn! I feel so bad because every time I go out there I hear them crying in their cage...the calico got out yesterday and was running 100mph around the barn. It was hysterical! The other problem is that I am easily falling in love with them...they may end up being barn cats here after they are spayed.

Today I was on the phone with a Mother that has a 1 year old that needs 2nd shift care. I am meeting with her on Monday...during that call I got a call from the Autism Project. I applied with them to be a line therapist and have an interview on Wednesday next week. A home that I wanted to Nanny at suggested that I do the Autism therapy training and then see if I can be on her daughter's case. I think I see more work in my future! This is a good thing for the finances but a crummy thing for my many other favorite pastimes...like chickens, horses, gardening and mostly visiting with like minded individuals! Yeah...I wish I was independently wealthy!
------Or ready to retire like some lucky person who shall remain unnamed!----------

OK--I need to head out...I think the smell here is a dead thing in the vent...it makes me gag!

Stay warm--possible flurries in the forecast here! TerriO

TO- I was referencing visiting you silly! I no nothing about a CLUCK visit.
lau.gif

To anyone heading to Terri's with me, I am waiting on a game schedule for that day and I'll let you all know. My van holds 7, but CC how much room do I need to allow for the chair? If I take out the back 2 we'll be good, right?

Quote: I have White and Porcelain. Joe does actually. He is going to start showing them next year. I have yet to hatch a female chick,,,grrrr..all males so far.

I am giving her three Silkies I received from Connie. They are project Silkies in a new color...very pretty sweet birds.

Quote: we can just fold her up and toss her on the roof, chair and all...it will be more fun!!
Your vehicle will be fine..one is all we need out.

Just call me and let me know what time... I am available all day after morning chores.

I have White and Porcelain. Joe does actually. He is going to start showing them next year. I have yet to hatch a female chick,,,grrrr..all males so far.

I am giving her three Silkies I received from Connie. They are project Silkies in a new color...very pretty sweet birds.

we can just fold her up and toss her on the roof, chair and all...it will be more fun!!
Your vehicle will be fine..one is all we need out.

Just call me and let me know what time... I am available all day after morning chores.
If you make her ride on the roof, you can never be president because the other side will bring it up over and over.

Back
Top Bottom