Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Frenchie, you can hide peoples posts on FB without unfriending them. You just click on the upper right hand side of one of their posts and it will give you a list of options. I have done that to a few people that act like they need to post everything they do all day. Or the ones that only use it as a place to whine and complain about their lives.

I had to put in my notice yesterday at work. It made me tear up a little. I finally accepted a job offer. Not doing accounting, but as a veterinary assistant! I am so excited for the opportunity! Its what I've always wanted to do
smile.png
I wonder if you'll be working with my sil over there. I know she works for the Amery vet or did and lives in St. Croix Falls.

Last edited:
Hi everyone! We just got back in town yesterday after moving my mother in here with us from out east. I started to read the posts and it will take awhile to get completely caught up.

This move should have been a piece of cake and we would have been back here on Wednesday but we had a real nightmare thanks to Bidget car and truck rental. We will NEVER spend another dime with that company. Their trucks are not maintained, they won't fix much when you're on the road with problems, they take forever to get back with the mechanics with their instructions of what/how to fix, and their customer service department should be called customer abuse.

But we're back home safe and sound and mom is settling in well. I've missed the flock and I've missed all of you. Hope you and your chickaroos have all been well.

TO- I was referencing visiting you silly! I no nothing about a CLUCK visit.:lau

To anyone heading to Terri's with me, I am waiting on a game schedule for that day and I'll let you all know. My van holds 7, but CC how much room do I need to allow for the chair? If I take out the back 2 we'll be good, right?

That should be more than enough room, I would think. My chair folds to make it a little less obnoxious, but that is a PITA.

we can just fold her up and toss her on the roof, chair and all...it will be more fun!!
Your vehicle will be fine..one is all we need out.

Just call me and let me know what time... I am available all day after morning chores.

Hey now! Fun for who, exactly??????? Sheesh, chopped liver again.............

Hey all!!

The swap was amazing as always :)

Del, I want some of that pie! I didnt realise the silmies were a project color! How exciting!

When is the get together at terris? Depending on the day, I'm inviting myself :-D we can get the mg roo and the silkies!

Bbp, congrats on the new job!

FRENCHY! !
Missed ya!
Brownie is amazing!! He is just 6 months. We are training him to walk good for sydney. He is doing quite well. She put a rope on him the other day to teach him to get used to a harness. He bucked all over! It was sooo cute :) he is already getting use d to it. She makes him pick up his feet every day. He is very tolerant.

Carol on here has offered us a cart and harness!!! We just need to find a day that works for us to get together!

Blustery Afternoon All... Jennie stopped by this afternoon and took a couple pics of the light brahmas.

I took my big wash tub and placed it in the basement by the North wall and filled it with carrots and sand....hope they keep for me this way.

Loved the elite chickenfarmer jj....wish I had a neighbor like that for certain moments..lol!

Here is the trio...

those are some Buckeye pullets in the background....this is a pic of bigz next....

I'll share a pic of each pullet also...

one more...

I have to thank jennie for the help...thanks jen!

Hope you all have a great weekend.....where does the time go?

Life is like a roll of toilet paper...the closer to the end you get...the faster it goes!

Peace...bigz

Back
Top Bottom