Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Hensnroos, I meant to quote you in that one. You are the one I am saying to stop by if you arenin the area :)
lots of mg eggs here. Birchen.

thanks, not sure what we will be doing this year, things are sort of just getting back to semi-normal here
smile.png

Hi All!

Cuties... I hope you can get Momma fixed before she sneaks out again. We had the never ending circle of kittens for a while, it was NOT GOOD! They are cute though.

Not looking forward to it getting cold again :(

Night All!

I took the kids ice fishing yesterday. We caught a big small mouth on the tip up and a ton of small perch, bluegills and one small mouth jigging. We don't keep anything, its just for fun. Its always nice when the slimy northerns stay away.

I took the kids ice fishing yesterday. We caught a big small mouth on the tip up and a ton of small perch, bluegills and one small mouth jigging. We don't keep anything, its just for fun. Its always nice when the slimy northerns stay away.
perch and bluegills are my favorite fish,,
I don't mind the small ones either,, I fillet all of them,,
to cook them, I boil up some salty water,,
then put the fillets in and in just a couple of minutes they turn white..
take the fillets out of the boiling water and drop them into ice water immediately..
from there on, treat them as if they were shrimp..
dry them off, dip them in Hoffman House shrimp sauce ..
I'll bet you can't eat just one..

..........jiminwisc.......

Packer Sunday To Everyone...hope I was wrong at the beginning of the season saying that the Lions will prolly win the division...with their starting center out, we maybe have a chance.

Good for you taking the kids fishing bbp....however I like to eat fish, and northerns are great table fair here. Do you run the power auger too?

Nothing new here...I was glad we only had rain ...the ground is white, so we have plenty of snow for the rest of winter as far as I'm concerned.

GO PACK!!!!!!

Quote: IDK where people came up with that idea, but I have heard it before..
I don't think it makes any difference,, seems to me it would be less traumatic on a younger dog.
Don't be fooled,, the pups are not that easy to get rid of.. It costs quite a bit of American $$$ to advertise..
what does a person do with any pups that do not sell ?
I know people who are raising these types of pups..
I worry about it a little, although we have never had it happen.. but it could..

Now that those little stinkers have tasted freedom, they think they should be out all the time..
today a couple of them tasted some dog food.. I was surprised at how well they took to it..
but nothing beats a place at Mom's Restaurant..

........jiminwisc..........

HI All!

BBP.... We fish to eat too! Bluegill and perch are also my favorite! I just scale them, take off the head and gut them. Salt and pepper in some flour and fry.... yum!!

Nothing new here..... Night All!

Back
Top Bottom