Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

good morning,
just a few minutes and I will be going in for another lab. everybody wants my blood.
no frost here today.
"somebody" in the neighborhood popped another deer. the dogs dragged a leg bone home this morning. then "somebody" will come screaming at me to keep my dogs home. Hell, "somebody" lives only a quarter mile away.. the dogs can smell venison from only that far away..

time for a quick cuppa and I am gone.

........jiminwisc....

Fish Fry Friday again....I'm in heaven with the outside cooker!
Sorry to hear about Daniel cd. It's why quite often I say " Stay Safe"......life is very fragile.
Hoping for the best luck selling your house bl4.
Off to fry fish!

bigz

20993101_2198608393698869_5676652559947949369_n.jpg

good evening,
I mixed, poured and finished a 4 ft x 7 ft
section of the concrete slab.
my knees are really aching tonight.
I hope I don't ache all over tomorrow.
I am officially half way with the slab.

Annie saw the two big dogs nosing at something in the flower garden. (I use the term losely) . she went to see , thought it might be a cat. nope, no cat.. it was a
hen. she picked it up and put it into a cage.
it ls thin but looks healthy. I got rid of all my chickens about a week ago. nobody saw this hen until today. Annie figures she was on a hidden nest of eggs. ?????

:hitI don't wanna have any chickens:hit

OK, time to take a shower, have a glass of wine and go to bed.:frownightie night..

Hi all, I am all alone tonight.
by all alone, I mean ALL ALONE ..
Annie went to work, the kids went to Madison, Randy went to Dubuque and he took the puppy along.
right about now he should be handing her off to the new owners.
If everything went well.
we handed the puppy off to Randy in the F&F parking lot. I went to get back into our car and my door was locked. Annie went to the driver's side and her door was locked, too.
She called 911 to get a cop to come and open the door. get this..
the 911 dispatcher said that dialing 911 was not the right thing to do. You are supposed to call the police number.. Annie said, it is raining and there are no telephone books here in the F&F parking lot..
they sent a cop and he was nice about it and got the door open for us.

when the kids left for Madison at 7 AM, they were back within 10 minutes. they were driving along when all of a sudden the rear window exploded.. a hole the size of a basketball. no reason, it just shattered..
so they took our Buick and left again..

this rain is good for the concrete to cure. I had it covered with plastic, but I uncovered it this morning so it could get wet..

somebody better post tonight. as I said, I am lonely .:hit

I spent the last two days running errands, wrapping up appointments, shopping, and painting painting painting trim...... DH finally finished the trim and it all needs to be painted. So far it has primer on and that's it.

It would be easier if all our stuff was out of here......

Closing on the 14th; pending the amendments and appraisal....

Isn't that just the most awful feeling when you get locked out of your vehicle? It only took once for me to learn to keep the keys on me at all times! :oops:
We had a long day away from home today. First, we helped our son with some staining, then we went to visit other son and helped him pick up from nine oak trees that he had fall in a storm. Ater that we got to have fun on a private zip line that he has installed on his property. We made it home just before the sun went down.:wee:wee:wee

I spent the last two days running errands, wrapping up appointments, shopping, and painting painting painting trim...... DH finally finished the trim and it all needs to be painted. So far it has primer on and that's it.

It would be easier if all our stuff was out of here......

Closing on the 14th; pending the amendments and appraisal....

hang in there, soon the day will come when you can kick back and say aaahhh.

Back
Top Bottom