Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

thanks Brent, I have some seeds from last year.
I thought I would like to get fresh seeds, but if not, I can use these..
I made a part for the depth bar on the tiller.
it is spring loaded. I have been using a rubber bungie cord for a couple of years.
Now I have to find a different place to use this extra bungie cord..
It rained here for just a few minutes.
they forecasted 1/4" to 1/2" by tomorrow.
as long as the ground is already wet, 1/4" works just fine for me.. my corn should sprout in about a week..
My lawn is way out of control. I could use about 25 geese..
....jiminwisc.....

What a soggy non stop rain here today. Good thing is all the seeds in the garden should have a good start. The hens were finding worms in the lawn today like nobody's business....they would shake the rain off and go seek and find.
My bator has been holding great temp and rh so far, and I'll see how many clears I have tomorrow.
Called in my order for sparegus today. I needed to leave a message...sure hope I'm not to far down on the list.

Stay Safe...bigz

Hey all,
I have two Cochin cockerels, a blue and a black, if anyone here can take them. They are from a breeder and are 5 weeks old. We aren’t allowed to have roosters here, La Crosse County.

If they were a couple of months older I would.
Mine are around 19 weeks old and I'm butchering
this weekend. Low simmer..veggies and spices...
then can & eat this winter.

Broody hatched 6 more. Already over my self imposed limit of 12 hens.
Will decide at end of summer who stays and who is soup.

If you were closer kildare you could of had my 6 that need the attention....plenty of soup or noodles for sure...some of my boys are bigger than normal roo's.
Turkeys are back out and about now that they know hunting season is over...about 20 in back with 3 longbeards among them...the three smart amigos...

bigz

Nice sunny day here today for a change. The garden needs a whole lot more sunshine for sure... as well as me.
Won't be long already till we will candle again before lockdown....how can 21 days pass by so fast?
The grass will be good for a few more days....I'm glad for that...

Stay Safe..... bigz

Back
Top Bottom