Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

New Years Day to everyone...thanks once again for sharing pics cuties and TO....we have a black and white cat that seems smarter than most cats. It actually has manors and is just the best.

Looks like Derek is enjoying one of those snobby beers we both enjoy so much....nothing like a craft beer for parched lips.

No Badger game here on regular TV....hope they pulled off a win!

Glad that Paul enjoyed the Party. I don't blame you Cind for hanging at home. One gets smart enough to know comfort and being content...nothing wrong with that, for sure!

2015 happiness to all...bigz

We were up until 2 watching HP movies. We would have gone to bed right after midnight but the youngest DD was working so we had to stay awake until she needed to get picked up.

Terri, the game you should play is Cards Against Humanity......... that is a riot! Totally not PC, but hysterical anyway! BTW that funfetti cake is one from your book. Just a white cake with sprinkles added to the batter.

I suppose I should motivate here (still in the jammies!), the tree needs to be removed from the house and the vacuum needs to make an appearance.

Ciao!

lol...we are just about finished taking our tree down(it's fake) have to put it back in the storage totes and put into the garage attic. DD is baking some gingerbread cookies- these are our favorites!

Badgers won- 34 to 31 in OT!

Enjoy the day

It's good to know we weren't the only old fogies to miss the countdown to the New Year. We watched a couple of movies, ate a bit and then forgot the wine was chilling. Comfy and happy to be at home on such a cold night!

Glad everyone stayed safe! Here we(he) are(is) watching college football once again...it eels like it is 8 o'clock, I think I will be in bed early tonight! THe Michigan game was entertaining...yeah; Time to do chores!
NIghties! TerriO

Back
Top Bottom