Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Good morning, Wisconsin!,
and good morning right back atcha
frow.gif

have a couple of errands to run and then bowling at 1:eek:o PM.. old farts' league .. I am the worst bowler there .. HeII, can't be perfect at everything , can I ?

.....jiminwisc..

Morning everyone!

Finished the breeder pens this weekend, got all the ducks separated and he can even keep it straight! Now just making he gives the right dishes to the correct pens....

Nothing else out of the ordinary here. Besides that we got about an inch of snow this early morning which scares the chickens from coming out. Lol. Silly birds! And the ducks and dogs keep digging in the ice and snow taking notes every possibility!

Gonna head to town again for some doc appointments and hopefully my Uncle Cracker (chiropractor) has recovered and working as my neck (and accompanying migraines) is just killing me!!!

Other than that just trying to get some chill te since the brat is supposed to be coming for the weekend again. And I'm not looking forward to being stuck here, having 2 lazy know-it-alls around and be stuck doing most of everything in the house. I hate being expected to do things and be taken for granted!

Gonna fill the stove and head out then. Laters everybody! And stay save and warm before the next freeze is supposed to hit next weekend!

Dang snowy day here....the weatherman said less than one inch...ok..then howcome it's still snowing after more than a inch. I thought it was a perfect science predicting the snowfall?

The nice thing is that a week from today will be February....bring it on, I say!

bigz

We were told an inch or two from now until overnight...we also are past the inch point and it hasn't stopped yet. If anything I think it's snowing harder than it was 2 hours ago. I'll be happy when it melts :)

Hi all!
I'm new to BYC and especially this thread.
I was wondering if anyone here raises rabbits for meat? I'm thinking of starting so I have some variety to chicken meat.
wink.png

Welcome
frow.gif
raise Californian rabbits.

I agree. There's a lot of good meat on a Californian.

(Oh, yes, and you might want to get a catalog from Klubertanz if you're just starting up)

Last edited:
Hey guys, I was looking at the swap list for 2015. And noticed it looks lkke they moved the Beaverdam swap to Jefferson?!

Miss, we are already planning to attend yours. So mark your calender :)

Back
Top Bottom