Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Oh poor Tommy :( Rest in Peace Little man! Glad you knew what it was like to be loved!
In honor of you I will name any roo that hatched today Little Tommy. My showgirl Sunny is a first time papa of a white showgirl hatched out today and had a black silkie hatch out too. More to come.
Sorry for your loss Terri. (((Hugs )))

We'll see what Moose Jr. throws. I've got 2 broodies in seperation right now. Probably 18 eggs between them. There is also a possibility of Olive Egger in there. I just had my Olive Egger Roo offed a week ago after he the GALL (and stupidity) to mount my Georgie! Once I saw that... he was a dead chicken.

I guess time will tell if Moose Jr is like Dad in making mostly girls, or is his own chicken.

Last edited:
good evening,
I didn't get as much done as I thought I would today.. had company show up..
tomorrow is another day,,
the garden is perfect for some dragging again,,

even if I tossed the clears, it wouldn't make any difference,, I have the eggs racked in batches according to customer and due date.. I wouldn't gain any room because I can't add odd eggs to a batch,, it gets confusing enough as it is ..

a couple more guineas hatched..

It's Miller time, but I am having a spotted cow..

.............jiminwisc...........

Hi All!

Tommy will be missed.

2nd son and the boys came... NO FIRE!
clap.gif
Well, in the grill later. Anyway, the grand sons cleaned up weeds in the Asparagus patch and the "berry garden". They even cut a few small trees down that weren't where they should be. Adam did some more fixing. The lawn tractor and the chainsaw are going but it will be awhile for the splitter, looks like DH over filled the oil
hmm.png

Night All!

goodpost.gif

Tommy definitely was a well traveled chicken. And boy did he like his sangria. And those boozed cherries. And whatever else Terri, or anyone else, was drinking.
lau.gif

ETA: You definitely like to live dangerously Mel. I can't wait for fallout from that one. Again.
wink.png

Last edited:
People people people... I have a multi talented face. It's tough to live with such beauty and grace... But someone's gotta do it!

BTW... When Tommy sat in MY lap he sh!t on me and then ran to do his deed on one of my chickies! Booze and Babes were Tommy's favorite things!

Dang sorry to hear about Tommy..he was a special boy for sure. I really have a tuff time with loss of anything living that touched my life...don't know why, just do.

Terri would allow Tommy to ride on her lap coming and going to the bash....folks would give a double take seeing tommy on her lap...how special is that? Dang!

Peace ..bigz

Back
Top Bottom