Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Sorry for the typo should say coffee mug holder.

Work last night at closing was wild! The guys had the balls to come back and steal another cart of stuff. When Anthony asked to see their receipt the guy with a cart said the guy behind had it and ran out. The guy behind said he didn't know the guy and dashed out as well. The Janesville Police are looking for these guys as well. But things get better ~ a car pulled in and turned off while I was scraping the windows. I and another guy sat and watched for a bit. Kyle left and I waited. Then I decided to leave but made it evident that I was watching them. I all of a sudden got a funny feeling and turned around and went back. The car was still there. I parked and waited. The passenger finally decided to get out of the car and I told him that the store was closed. He stuck his head in the car and then finally got back in. And they stayed. I called the store to let Anthony know because he was still writing an email about the theft. Then I waited a little longer and again left so they could see I was watching. A white car pulled in and the backseat passenger got out , so I waited at the stop sign. He started to open the trunk and then closed it and got back in the white car that was also turned off. It was probably a drug deal going down. I left before anything might happen.

Hello Wisconsin!
it is currently 26degrees F in my neck of the woods. We had some below freezing days and nights.
I been sick past month with a cough and then it turned into something more- 4 weeks for this rotten cold/ flu.

now I been struggling with Chickens and the dust they make! Just started!
I am going to start wearing a mask:fl
See if it helps.
Anyone else’s struggling with this ?
Dust allergies

you already hung around longer than you should have.
curiosity killed the cat..
just discretely call the cops and let them handle it.
don't let those guys know you called..
Per Protocol we can not contact the police with out permission from Security and after we actual video footage of the situation. I did push my luck a little bit though I shall agree. I guess when Anthony came out of building they were racing around the parking lot. Their first instinct was that it was the lady who tried to run Peter over a number of months ago. She was recently released from jail.

Wear at least a N95 dust mask, available in the paint department at the big box stores, or an actual respirator. It's not really that comfortable, but being able to breathe and LIVE is more important!
Mary
I will look tomorrow! Masks are hard to find right now.
saw the doctor and got more medicine for asthma - the cold triggered it and the chicken dust aggravated it.
I been following the news on Covid -19 or coronavirus. Even though only a few here have it. Masks were gone at the store and amazon it is delayed. Maybe the hardware store- good thinking - shhh don’t tell too many. I knew I should of bought stock in masks!

I was watching Good Morning America and Dr. Jen Ashton said that unless you have the virus, the masks are more of a danger because the virus can get on the mask but you are constantly touching the mask and touching other things, and you will be more liable to get it than by not wearing it to prevent Corona Virus.

Been busy here for awhile bleeding the air from my hot water heating system...all seems go to go finally after days of trying.
FFF tonight was a good one with deep fried breaded haddock with ho-made fries, breaded mushrooms, and breaded onion rings....now a good whiskey and water to settle the mess down.

Hens have been laying good with plenty of eggs to share with family and friends...they love the sunny days for sure.

bigz

Back
Top Bottom