wish i had found this site when i first got my babies, need your help..anyone..please!!

civettecruzado

In the Brooder
5 Years
Sep 3, 2014
something got ahold of my female white pekin "Penut" last night , she is hurt bad, and i dont know what i can do to help her, nearest vet that looks at birds is 4 hours away i would pay as long as it took me to pay off to help her if i could. can someone help me pleeease

I would suggest starting a thread in the "Emergencies" section - include as much detail as you can about the specific injuries and consider taking/posting pictures as well. The more information we can have the better we are able to offer advice.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Oh, I am so sorry about your baby. Definitely post in our emergency section for help with her. Micheal left you with the link. I hope she is going to be ok.
hugs.gif

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
We're glad to have you.

I'm sorry to hear about your duck! Definitely post about it in the Emergencies section.

Last edited:
will eventually learn my way around the site. i just did not haVE THE time at all this morning. and yes, me too , i wish it wa sunder better curcumstances :-( thank you all for your replies. i will get on it right now xo

welcome-byc.gif
Glad you joined us!

I'm so sorry about your duck!
hugs.gif
Hopefully, others in the Emergencies section are able to help. Good luck!

thank you soo much, i will do so right now, was out all day getting her electrolytes and getting her comfortable, trying to get her to eat and drink :-( she is soo strong i hope she makes it :fl

Back
Top Bottom