Wish Me Luck!!

RareFeathers

In the Brooder
9 Years
Jul 24, 2010
Tamworth, NSW
I'm So EXCITED!!!! Okay, So I Was Invited To A Friends Dinner Party This Weekend, And I Was Asked To bring1-3 Chickens to Show the guests. now these guests are from singapore, a highly urbanised island near malaysia, and they've never even SEEN a chicken that was not pre-packaged and deapatched!! So nows my chance to really open their eyes!!! I'm Gonna Be Bringing my Sultan hen, And Black Frizzle Roo! I WAS gonna bring my silkie, but the poor darling was killed by a fox last night.
sad.png
so, i need suggestions as to what to bring!! i have 2 HUGE Brahmas, a SS hamburg roo, A Silver Pencilled wyandotte bantam roo, a buff laced wyandotte bantam pair, a spangled OEGB pair, 3 rosecomb bantams, And A White Standard Polish Roo. Righto, Comment, comment, Comment!!!! I need Help!!!!
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

Personally, I would bring whoever is friendliest. If you have several that are quite tame and docile, then I'd go for showiness... Good luck! It sounds like fun.
smile.png

PS and sorry about your silky
sad.png

definately one of the Brahmas!!! They are big, beautiful, fluffy and can go for the surprise factor.
wink.png
I remember people were amazed when I first had gotten brahmas I heard comments of "thats super chicken, you sure you don't feed them chickens steroids?" cause they were just so much bigger than the others.

good luck, this sounds like a lot of fun, and I love educating people about chickens! Takecare and have fun!

Brahma's the others are small and smaller, so I would go for the opposite in size range. Unless I am way off on the size thing. It would be cool to show the extremes in sizes and feathering. P.S. didn't the fox know that we don't eat Silkies in North America. Oh! wait
th.gif
that would be us humans. But seriously I am very sorry that you lost your Silkie.
hugs.gif

I just caught the fact that your fox isn't from North America. That would explain things better to me.

Dear God: Please forgive my irreverent comments. Amen

No Problem Just Bugged. i'm DEFINATELY bringing The Sultan And Frizzle, And I'll See Who Seems to be The Most People Friendly Throughout, And Let You Guys Know My Choice Soon. Right Now It's Leaning Towards My RC Hen, OEGB Roo, Or Brahma Hen. My Polish Is kinda Flighty.... So Unless He calms Down Sometime Soon, its Probably A no...

Back
Top Bottom