Wish me luck...........

Chicken_Addict

Songster
12 Years
Apr 21, 2007
Kellyville Oklahoma
i am building my new coop today and gonna be adding my 5 little ones to my 5 older ones whewwww hard work let me tell ya wish me luck i hope it all goes well any advice on introducing them as well as designing the inside of the coop would be appreciated thanks!

Have fun with it, and best of luck to you!!
clap.gif

Take pictures as you go and post if you can!!
caf.gif

Whew! We just (almost) finished our coop. What a lot of work! So worth it! You go! Ordering Pizza after a long day of coop building always worked for us. Good luck!

Happy Chicken Mama

Word of advice when introducing the new ones. Make sure they are separated from each other. What I mean is make it so they can see each other but the older ones can not get to the younger ones. Keep them like this for a week or so & then introduce them all (supervised) after they have had a time to get used to each other. Even then you will have squabbling, till they find their pecking order.

okie dokie got it done finally well almost put them in there they stay to their lil groups of course but no fighting thank god! well anyways we coach tee ball come home after game and i think ill check on them well the 5 lil ones are in the stall right next to the coop ugh! i catch them put them back and try to figure it out.....there was a board going from coop to stall maybe thats it? or they flew over so i removed everything so they cant get to second shelf gonna go check on them in a lil bit hope they stay in we have abt a 6 inch gap on top side of coop id say its abt 3 feet from top shelf to the gap but hopefully they cant get to the top shelf!! thaks for info and wish me luck again !!!

Back
Top Bottom