Witchcraft thread

I kept trying to catch up on this thread 😭 but it kept getting longer😆 I am glad the thread is doing well!

@igorsMistress thank you for the explanation of what witchcraft is! It cleared up all of my confusion. Your posts have been very interesting to read!
Thanks so much, I’m glad they’ve helped!

I need like 2 more shelves....
20231022_124025.jpg

I have stuff coming for the two empty slots, and I have more turquoise to put away when I find it. I think I mislabeled two stones though, cause they don't look like turquoise and Etsy doesn't want to show me all my purchases right now 😖
20231022_124046.jpg
20231022_124057.jpg

I need like 2 more shelves....View attachment 3665708
I have stuff coming for the two empty slots, and I have more turquoise to put away when I find it. I think I mislabeled two stones though, cause they don't look like turquoise and Etsy doesn't want to show me all my purchases right now 😖View attachment 3665709View attachment 3665711
Those are beautiful! I currently only store my rocks piled in a basket :(. Definitely need a shelf for them soon. Or a drawer. Plus my seashells.
Or I could save up for a rock drill and turn them into pendants. Then I could wear them.

Those are beautiful! I currently only store my rocks piled in a basket :(. Definitely need a shelf for them soon. Or a drawer. Plus my seashells.
Or I could save up for a rock drill and turn them into pendants. Then I could wear them.
Depending on the size and shape, you can always put them into care pendants or wrap them with wire/chord to wear

My unhoused rocks are still all in their boxes and bags
Wow!
My dad is going to show me a couple places that have some really cool rocks. Rocks are amazing.
What kind do you collect? I love jaspers, and really any colorful rock speaks to me. And fossils. Fossils are so cool.

Wow!
My dad is going to show me a couple places that have some really cool rocks. Rocks are amazing.
What kind do you collect? I love jaspers, and really any colorful rock speaks to me. And fossils. Fossils are so cool.
Mainly ones to help with emotional balance and creativity right now. But I've also been getting a lot of rarer ones right now.

I need like 2 more shelves....View attachment 3665708
I have stuff coming for the two empty slots, and I have more turquoise to put away when I find it. I think I mislabeled two stones though, cause they don't look like turquoise and Etsy doesn't want to show me all my purchases right now 😖View attachment 3665709View attachment 3665711
Wow, that’s a cool way to display them. I like it! I have a bunch of different rocks and crystals, but they’re all in a jar together. The only other item I’d like to obtain is a smoky quartz cluster. I’ve been looking at them on Etsy but haven’t made a purchase yet.

Back
Top Bottom