Witchcraft thread

Pics
If you get really miserable...
:oops: we can entertain you with fun tales of menopause....
🥵😳🤣
Keep Going Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Do y'all have Mountain Dew over there? It's high caffeine. And Coke is better than pepsi if soda is the only option 😁
I've never had Mountain dew before.. Sure, friends love it but I can't even imagine what it tastes like.

You know what, as soon as the store opens tomorrow I'll go and buy some (it's like an hour walk though)

I know that as I went from a teenager, through my 20s, my cramps were always in my lower back. Then in my 30s they moved to my lower front (for lack of a better description). It was not an improvement.

Being on the pill did help. But then I got my tubes tied, so I wasn't on the pill any more.

I had a few very memorable periods that were terrible. You have my sympathies.
Lower back is the main one for me, to the point where I try to keep weight off my feet when possible because standing and even crouching hurts too badly. This Last round was just awful, I was unable to even get in a tolerable state the first two days. Usually if I lay down on a little hotties pad or have one tucked in my waist band (yes, be careful, they can burn skin easily), it's tolerable, bUT not this time. I've started moving to reusable items though and this time when i transfered from disposable through, it cleared up almost immediately

I've never had Mountain dew before.. Sure, friends love it but I can't even imagine what it tastes like.

You know what, as soon as the store opens tomorrow I'll go and buy some (it's like an hour walk though)
Oh if youve never had any, it will probably taste like im shoving sweet lime sugar down your throat. Super sweet

It's sweet and kinda different, not really lemon lime, fairly bold? strong? flavor :idunno kinda hard to describe... Lot of people don't realize it's caffeinated since it's not a cola.

Back
Top Bottom