Witchcraft thread

Pics
The pill has been greatly improved over the decades. But like any meds, some people react differently. In your case, I think the benefit of easing your monthly will be worth it.
From my observations it's universally a terrible idea to screw with one's hormonal system. I personally find it remarkable that doctors have convinced so many young women to artificially simulate menopause by taking pills

From my observations it's universally a terrible idea to screw with one's hormonal system. I personally find it remarkable that doctors have convinced so many young women to artificially simulate menopause by taking pills
For a lot of people, the benefits greatly outweigh the negatives when it comes to the pill. My friend I mentioned earlier would have to take days off of school and work every time she had a cycle before she was able to have it prescribed, which meant loss of schooling and less pay for her to take home

as soon as i legally could i would love to get a Hysterectomy

i probably shouldnt say that but :idunno
Hopefully it will be better when you're on the pill. And it may get a bit better as your body matures and gets more adjusted to the cycle.

It's never going to be fun but just remember - this and child bearing is what makes us women stronger than men.... 😉
:oops: men can be the biggest babies when they're sick! 🙄

I didn't want kids when I was younger either. I was pushing 30 and married almost 10 years before I decided to have kids.
Yeah that's fair,
The current reasons I don't want kids is carbon footprint, and the physical cons + risks
I hear a lot of mothers talk about how dehumanizing it is to have kids so that scares me too, I want to be my own person and not just a mom in other peoples eyes

Back
Top Bottom