Witchcraft thread

Pics
How is having children dehumanizing? I don’t understand.
I don't understand either. I think having kids is very humanizing.
My mom mentioned that outside of the family (both grandparent sets and spouse), she felt as if for the first 5 years or so (so until when I was 5 and brother was 3), she felt as if her identity was no longer her, but 'Mom'. Apart from family, all people seemed to remember was 'so and so's mom' for who she was

i dont think im gonna continue or join this discusison

i am a teenager, a young one at that :pop
Okay. Last thing I will say is that a a teen, I absolutely did not want children. The thought and knowledge that I was someone who could become pregnant terrified me. Still does a bit, but I did end up changing my mind a couple years ago. So it is possible that you don't change your mind, but it is also possible that you do later on.

Okay. Last thing I will say is that a a teen, I absolutely did not want children. The thought and knowledge that I was someone who could become pregnant terrified me. Still does a bit, but I did end up changing my mind a couple years ago. So it is possible that you don't change your mind, but it is also possible that you do later on.
Yeah i get that,
Honestly i just research about the cons of pregnancy for hours so that does take a toll on my opinon,,

e82556e6be1d1231313fa275483fb66d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom