Witchcraft thread

I despise my future mil that mooches off us and lives in our basement, she's 60 and nothing is wrong with her aside the fact she's lazy and doesn't want to be responsible for herself financially. Too passive agressive
Sticking my nose where it doesn't belong, but...

Do something about this now, before you get married. It will be MUCH more difficult then.

When you marry, you are marrying the entire family. For better or for worse.

My opinion only. Removing my nose now.

Sticking my nose where it doesn't belong, but...

Do something about this now, before you get married. It will be MUCH more difficult then.

When you marry, you are marrying the entire family. For better or for worse.

My opinion only. Removing my nose now.
Well to be honest I doubt we will ever get married but that's a whole other issue.

I think you're reading too much into the term lights, it could mean anything such as candles or fire ect it's been going on throughout ages so what once meant light years ago could have meant something very different then it means today. Yule originated with the germatic people. The festival typically lasts for 12 days, beginning on December 21st, the day of the winter solstice, and ending on January 1st, known as the yuletide.
Yule was for three days, one of three blots celebrated during the cold months when the people couldn’t farm or sail due to weather. It was in January, after the solstice, until a king was converted to xtianity and then it was eventually moved to accommodate their holiday.

Back
Top Bottom