Wizbang Chicken Plucker

well the mail man came and gone without leave a book. It been ten days and still no book i dont know what to do.

sam

If you go to u-tube and watch Joel Salatin/ Polyface Farms you will see a 20 second gutting machine. He is slick. Sure helped me get it done faster.
We have it down pat now after a little practice.

Quote:
Where did you order it from? I found that Kimball sometimes takes awhile to ship stuff, and despite what he says on his website, he does NOT respond to emails or phone calls. But, you will get your stuff.

Quote:
Can you post a link?? I have looked and there is a million videos and I can't find the right one.
Thanks

Yeah, the u-tube search leaves a lot to be desired. I did a search for "chicken plucker" and it said no matches. I had to come back here to a link, and find others from there.

jaku

Did you get any of your plucker parts form him?

Im thinking about getting the fingers form him but im not sure yet?

Sam

the chicken nanny is my gandma name it her computer i forgot to log her off. I dont have a computer.

sam208

I got the fingers 2 days ago from Kent and I have about 20 fingers that I didn't use. I have a few students that are helping me build the plucker in my shop, they put all the fingers in yesterday. I also got the pillow blocks from Northern the same day as the fingers. Just waiting on the pulley from TSC. I looked into a larger pulley from them and the largest they sell is the 12in that I have on order. So the plucker is about 80% completed, really pushing to get this done soon since I have turkeys and ducks to butcher.

Quote:
I got the fingers from him because I couldn't find them much cheaper anywhere else, I got the pulley from him because I couldn't find one that big anywhere else, and I got the driveshaft from him because it was going to cost me about $150 at a welding shop to have it made.

Back
Top Bottom