WL cockerel needs a home in Maine-

Jennyhaschicks

Songster
11 Years
May 3, 2008
Maine
I have got a WL cockerel who is about 22 weeks old that needs to go. He is aggressive towards my 4 year old son and I can't have it anymore.
I am afraid he is going to hurt a child so I don't want him to be around children. I prefer also that he goes somewhere and have a happy life.
FREE
He has until tomorrow then off with his head.

Last edited:
hey you might have better luck getting rid of him if you put him on for free since you are going to just cull him if not just a thought and good luck we had a bantam roo that had to be culled because he attacked my then 4 year old Daughter

Quote:
I thought about that. I guess in my mind I was hoping if someone was willing to pay they would keep him as a pet and not eat him. He has a lot to offer as a protector of his flock. He always alerts me as to when something is not right down back. He was the first to let me know that my pigs were breaking out of their house last weekend. He is on top of things.

Quote:
Thank you. I had forgotten about Uncle Henrys. My husband has plans to cull him today if we can't find a home for him today. So time is not on my hands.

Back
Top Bottom