Wobbly Duck

If you have a tsc near you you could look into nutrena nature wise all flock or it has 189 mg/kg niacin in it. It helped my guys a lot when I had Rouens. I only mentioned it because you mentioned looking for a duck feed. While it’s not a feed listed specially for ducks the niacin content is perfect for them. And it could be fed to everyone.

If you have a tsc near you you could look into nutrena nature wise all flock or it has 189 mg/kg niacin in it. It helped my guys a lot when I had Rouens. I only mentioned it because you mentioned looking for a duck feed. While it’s not a feed listed specially for ducks the niacin content is perfect for them. And it could be fed to everyone.

Thank you! I've been trying to figure out what to do about the feed situation but it's just really confusing. There's so much to look at when trying to figure out what's a good combination of nutrients for everyone.

I'll check it out when I get feed again.

I added the Durvet B-Complex to the water shared by the rest of the flock (ducks and chicks). One of the remaining Pekins clearly is undersized next to his brother, and the brother is growing but I'm seeing him going pigeon-toed so I'm just going to treat everyone.

So, quick update:
Lazarus is the second yellow duck from the left. He rejoined his flock Sunday morning. The B Complex has worked like a true miracle. He's still wobbly. Still smaller. Still definitely has leg issues. But he gets around with the rest of the flock just fine. The social dynamic has changed in his absence and he's working his way back into the pecking order (he's for sure on the bottom at the moment, but also not afraid to defend himself by any means). I still bring him in at night just for the fact that I don't know if he'd be picked on locked in with the ducks and the chickens for eight or nine hours. That's when I load him up with his tasty treats and supplements.
60445952_1877041572396756_4896934257051566080_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom