Woke up to six little fluffy butts!! **updated pics pg 2*

Goat_Walker

I Am THE Crazy Duck Lady
11 Years
Jul 9, 2008
Maryland
Well My chocolate pied hen Oak ( a rescue from Mr. Ruby the wonderful ) hatched out six healthy ducklings this morning! Dad is a black bibbed drake. Two of them are little CHUNK monsters that are definantly boys! this is her first hatch since i got her back in January
smile.png
IM SO HAPPY! Ive been duck deprived for about a month now. I know ill have to sell them once they get older but im hoping i can keep some females since my mom likes the Scovies and is willing to keep a few since i dont have to lock them up when they are adults.

They arent
the best quality , but ill get better ones when they are moving around
smile.png
I had to move mama nad babies into the rabbit cage because her nest was full of ants
sad.png

x6luo7.jpg

358t6om.jpg

2niabmt.jpg

1zodmaa.jpg

smc4fd.jpg

Last edited:
Man you are cruel to us. Post the message without pictures and tell us that we have to wait in agonizing pain for the images.
Man that stinks.....

Congratulations on your new additions. Still suffering in pain.....

Im sorry! Yall know my camera is out to ruin everything by not working! Ill try to have it working by tonight!! LOVE YALL! DONT EAT ME!

I want to move them into a corral in my backyard - but we are watching my gma's dog for the week and she is has killed my animals before - and im not risking that
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom