Woke up to snow!

lilshadow

Songster
12 Years
Jan 8, 2008
Milaca, MN
It is only Oct. and we have our first snow, it is 25 degrees out with a wind chill of 15 degrees. So it has begun....
barnie.gif

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

dont send it here!!!! actually we are supposed to get down into the 30's at nite in the next week. if it snows i'm going to go and lay out in the grass and cry

i'm not ready!!!

Please don't say the s word. Someone told me that he heard we are suppose to have one of the s****** winters in 25 yrs. I am just not ready for it because this summer wasn't that warm.
barnie.gif
hit.gif

Oh yes already, I am so not ready for this. I would rather be where my brother is. His wife called and said it is 85 degrees. I laughed and said " yeah, we are getting our first snow". Granted it is a dusting, but snow is snow no matter how much you get. It covered the ground and the roof tops.

Kept getting all kinds of mixed reviews about what kind of winter we will have. Others say it is going to be warmer winter and others said we are due for another '78 blizzard. Granted, I would LOVE to have a blizzard with only the power stays on and everyone enjoys the scene outside!

Back
Top Bottom