Wolf Mountain RP

Name:Sysklic
Rank(wanted):N/A
Mate:N/A
Crush:N/A
Pups:N/A
History:He was born from Faye,at the age of 3 months he was under the influence of Vale(I asked epicdragon).He soon came to respect the Druid pack war general and would defend him at any time,anywhere
Family:Faye
Personality:Similiar to Vale,except that he is a bit nicer(not that nice)to the weak
Description of carrie:gray fur with a white mark shaped like a diamond on his forehead,green eyes
pack:druid
other:willow
Username:youseedischick

Name:Faye
Rank(wanted):N/A
Mate:desceased unknown mate
Crush:N/A
Pups:Sysklic
History:Her mate died either by a sickness or was killed sometime when she was pregnant.She gave birth to Skysklic after 3 weeks.
Family:Sysklic
Personality:Kind and caring
Description of carrie:black fur with white stripes everywhere and amber eyes
pack:druid
other:willow
username:youseedischick

(Alright I read the laws!Who wants to start?I wanna RP!Well I'll notice this after I see my..uh...something that is definitly not dirty)

Shimmer was just rather walking around.She was really bored.'There has to be something to do' she thought.Shimmer looked at her brother to see if he felt the same way.Shade looked just fine.He wasn't bored or anything.'How can he stand doing nothing?' Shimmer thought.She expected him to be bored as well,but he wasn't.

Razzy walked around the Redpine Camp. This wasn't exactly her birth pack, in fact, she didn't have a pack to begin with. Her purest of blacks pelt shined in the sun, and making her even more beautiful before. Her burgundy markings seemed to shimmer, beautifully, and her ears were erected forward. She couldn't believe she was beta, and it made her proud to be one.

Shimmer was just rather walking around.She was really bored.'There has to be something to do' she thought.Shimmer looked at her brother to see if he felt the same way.Shade looked just fine.He wasn't bored or anything.'How can he stand doing nothing?' Shimmer thought.She expected him to be bored as well,but he wasn't.

( you read the laws, right?)

Where the heck is he? Sysklic thought.He waits for Vale to show him his full respect. Sysklic just sat there waiting for him.He groaned loudly.Well at least I have some things to think about, he thought.He thought about becoming Vale's favorite.Though that has a slim chance of happening.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom