Wolf Roleplay

"Well things are going fine for me,"Thorn replied "I pinned a killing on Grassclan and it worked.Fireclan doesn't seem to be planning anything as far as I could tell. "

Cliff added," I plan on killing a Stoneclan wolf soon and blaming it on Grassclan to help the other clans believe Grassclan is killing wolves."

Ravem nodded. She grinned, "Good. The plan then should come through eventually. " She then had a curious looked and asked,"Where's Nettle?"

Cliff said impatiently, "She's dead. I had to kill her or she was going to ruin the plan." and trotted off.

Raven watched him leave.

Cliff added," I plan on killing a Stoneclan wolf soon and blaming it on Grassclan to help the other clans believe Grassclan is killing wolves."

Ravem nodded. She grinned, "Good. The plan then should come through eventually. " She then had a curious looked and asked,"Where's Nettle?"

Cliff said impatiently, "She's dead. I had to kill her or she was going to ruin the plan." and trotted off.

Raven watched him leave.
Thorn watched him leave then said"I guess I should get back.I don't want any fireclan wolves to get suspicious. "

Name: Obsidian
Clan: none yet
Crush(if any: same
Mate(if any): same
Pups(if any): same
Personality: easy-going, friendly will defend pack members
Appearance: grayish-black

History(optional): unknown
Other(if any):

Last edited:
cinders eyes widened..." Im cinder..of cloudclan..we are new ..i heard my alpha cloud in pain she had howled and it was filled with hurt..i was going to her..." Cinder skitered to a stop before this alpha..she shook from exshaustion..but she was almost back to cloudclan territory only a mile left...

Rolcun nodded. This wolf didn't seem like a threat. "Okay, and good luck with your new clan." Rolcun said.

[COLOR=333333]Name: Ebony *maybe no one's taken this name* Gender: male Clan: none yet Rank: same Crush(if any: same Mate(if any): same Pups(if any): same Personality: easy-going, friendly will defend pack members Appearance: grayish-black[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] History(optional): unknown Other(if any):[/COLOR]
(Name is already taken please choose a different one)

[COLOR=333333]Name: Obsidian Gender: male Clan: none yet Rank: same Crush(if any: same Mate(if any): same Pups(if any): same Personality: easy-going, friendly will defend pack members Appearance: grayish-black[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] History(optional): unknown Other(if any):[/COLOR]
(Accepted :))

Rolcun nodded. This wolf didn't seem like a threat. "Okay, and good luck with your new clan." Rolcun said.
Cinder smiled...she trotted off but looked back...thats the second male she has seen in her life...she let out a dreamy sigh...

cloud panted...she hurt...pushing she felt it a pup coming...

(Im sooooooooooooooooo sorry cloud....im so horrible for what im about to do...)

Back
Top Bottom