Wolf Roleplay

Raven headed to the border and waited patiently for the spies to show up.

Cliff was hunting mice when caught scent of Raven. He gobbled down the mice he caught and headed to meet her.
Thorn finally reached the border and sat down in front of Raven.He dipped his head in greeting "Hello."He said

Thorn finally reached the border and sat down in front of Raven.He dipped his head in greeting "Hello."He said

"Hi," she smiled happily.
Cliff walked to her and said impatiently,"What?"
Raven cleared her head remembering what she was told to do. She answered, "Darkfrost wants to know how things are going in your clans and if there's anything the other clans are planning. "

snow smelt the two coming.

shadow, supreme and sweetheart waited. diesal walked up and grinned evilly. he ran up to shadow clan border and howled for darkfrost, imaptiently.
Soul Claw came into view first, her head lowered, her eyes averted. She didn't like being under another alpha, but she was in no condition to challenge for the position.

Soul Fang's approach was much less threatening. He approached the others nearly slithering on his belly, whining.

"Hi," she smiled happily.
Cliff walked to her and said impatiently,"What?"
Raven cleared her head remembering what she was told to do. She answered, "Darkfrost wants to know how things are going in your clans and if there's anything the other clans are planning. "
"Well things are going fine for me,"Thorn replied "I pinned a killing on Grassclan and it worked.Fireclan doesn't seem to be planning anything as far as I could tell. "

Cloud howled...she realized in that moment why she had felt so odd...she was carrying pups...
Was a single female alpha with no mate and a small pack ready for pups...would things be alright...and would a mate someday accept her with pups.......she knew she needxed a alpha male...but who...she howled..it was cut of by a painful contraction

cinder heard her alphas howl..it held a note of pain...she began to to run not paying attention that she was cutting thyrough a pack territory which was not hers...

Rolcun saw Cinder on his territory. He walked up to her. "Who are you?" he asked. This wolf didn't smell like Grassclan or Shadowclan, but he knew he shouldn't be too trusting of other wolves.

Rolcun saw Cinder on his territory. He walked up to her. "Who are you?" he asked. This wolf didn't smell like Grassclan or Shadowclan, but he knew he shouldn't be too trusting of other wolves.
cinders eyes widened..." Im cinder..of cloudclan..we are new ..i heard my alpha cloud in pain she had howled and it was filled with hurt..i was going to her..." Cinder skitered to a stop before this alpha..she shook from exshaustion..but she was almost back to cloudclan territory only a mile left...

Back
Top Bottom