Wolf Roleplay

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by awesome308, Aug 20, 2013.

1. ShinShien

ShinShien Overrun With Chickens

Oct 1, 2013
    Alabama
    "Thank you," Soul Fang said, keeping his gaze respectfully averted. He knew better than to stare eye-to-eye with a higher-ranking wolf; only do that if you intend to challenge it. He looked to where Kiko still had the injured deer by the leg, and he made a cautious move to bite its foreleg again. Soul Fang kept a watchful eye on the other wolves.

Soul Claw emerged from the brush, drawn by the scent and sounds of distressed prey. Throwing herself at the deer, she landed at its shoulder, her jaws sinking deep into the meat. Unlike her submissive brother, she wasn't nearly as useless at hunting.

2. awesome308

awesome308 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 27, 2013
    Madison, IN
    Kiko kept his hold on it. It fell down but struggled weakly to get away.

3. ShinShien

Oct 1, 2013
    Alabama
    Soul Claw twisted her head and tore a chunk of meat from the deer's shoulder. Growling, she backed away, her prize clenched tightly in her mouth. If the others wanted to take the meat from the starving black wolf, they would have to fight her.

Soul Fang again let go of the leg and sat back, waiting. In his old pack, he was used to being one of the last, if not THE last, to eat. He didn't figure this pack would be any different.

4. awesome308

Mar 27, 2013
    Madison, IN
    Kiko watched as the life ebbed from its eyes. "Good job." he said to Soul Fang and Soul Claw.

5. ShinShien

Oct 1, 2013
    Alabama
    Soul Claw mumbled an acknowledgement. Though she was unsure she'd actually delivered the killing blow, she would take credit whether or not. Bolting down the chunk, she moved cautiously toward the kill, letting her hunger be her guide.

"Thanks, but I didn't do anything." Soul Fang stood and walked to where his sister's meat hunk had sat, and he hungrily licked at the blood-stained ground.

6. awesome308

Mar 27, 2013
    Madison, IN
    "Aren't you going to eat any, Soul Fang?" Kiko asked.

7. ShinShien

Oct 1, 2013
    Alabama
    Soul Claw paused in her gorging long enough to answer for her brother. "He's used to eating everyone's scraps." She resumed tearing and gulping meat. "It's a wonder he's still around."

Soul Fang hadn't bothered to dispute his sister; she was right. He was the ultimate pushover. He looked at Kiko then at his sister. "If it's alright, I'll wait. I don't want my face torn off by.." he nodded at Soul Claw. "...that."

8. DarthLayer

DarthLayer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2013
    Indiana
    Raven headed to the border and waited patiently for the spies to show up.

Cliff was hunting mice when caught scent of Raven. He gobbled down the mice he caught and headed to meet her.

9. awesome308

Mar 27, 2013
    Madison, IN
    Kiko nodded. He ate a little more, then sat down, full.

10. ShinShien

Oct 1, 2013
    Alabama
    Soul Claw ripped, tore and swallowed several large chunks then gnawed hungrily on a leg before deciding she would leave the carcass. Tearing the leg free, she took it with her, retreating underneath a bush to finish her meal.

Soul Fang looked from his sister to his leader then approached the kill. Cautious, he bit at a few spots then tore out a mouthful, gulping it eagerly.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by