Wolf Roleplay

"it is okay," said diesal.

snow nodded
"Thank you," Soul Fang said, keeping his gaze respectfully averted. He knew better than to stare eye-to-eye with a higher-ranking wolf; only do that if you intend to challenge it. He looked to where Kiko still had the injured deer by the leg, and he made a cautious move to bite its foreleg again. Soul Fang kept a watchful eye on the other wolves.

Soul Claw emerged from the brush, drawn by the scent and sounds of distressed prey. Throwing herself at the deer, she landed at its shoulder, her jaws sinking deep into the meat. Unlike her submissive brother, she wasn't nearly as useless at hunting.

"Thank you," Soul Fang said, keeping his gaze respectfully averted. He knew better than to stare eye-to-eye with a higher-ranking wolf; only do that if you intend to challenge it. He looked to where Kiko still had the injured deer by the leg, and he made a cautious move to bite its foreleg again. Soul Fang kept a watchful eye on the other wolves.

Soul Claw emerged from the brush, drawn by the scent and sounds of distressed prey. Throwing herself at the deer, she landed at its shoulder, her jaws sinking deep into the meat. Unlike her submissive brother, she wasn't nearly as useless at hunting.
Kiko kept his hold on it. It fell down but struggled weakly to get away.

Kiko kept his hold on it. It fell down but struggled weakly to get away.
Soul Claw twisted her head and tore a chunk of meat from the deer's shoulder. Growling, she backed away, her prize clenched tightly in her mouth. If the others wanted to take the meat from the starving black wolf, they would have to fight her.

Soul Fang again let go of the leg and sat back, waiting. In his old pack, he was used to being one of the last, if not THE last, to eat. He didn't figure this pack would be any different.

Soul Claw twisted her head and tore a chunk of meat from the deer's shoulder. Growling, she backed away, her prize clenched tightly in her mouth. If the others wanted to take the meat from the starving black wolf, they would have to fight her.

Soul Fang again let go of the leg and sat back, waiting. In his old pack, he was used to being one of the last, if not THE last, to eat. He didn't figure this pack would be any different.
Kiko watched as the life ebbed from its eyes. "Good job." he said to Soul Fang and Soul Claw.

Kiko watched as the life ebbed from its eyes. "Good job." he said to Soul Fang and Soul Claw.
Soul Claw mumbled an acknowledgement. Though she was unsure she'd actually delivered the killing blow, she would take credit whether or not. Bolting down the chunk, she moved cautiously toward the kill, letting her hunger be her guide.

"Thanks, but I didn't do anything." Soul Fang stood and walked to where his sister's meat hunk had sat, and he hungrily licked at the blood-stained ground.

Soul Claw mumbled an acknowledgement. Though she was unsure she'd actually delivered the killing blow, she would take credit whether or not. Bolting down the chunk, she moved cautiously toward the kill, letting her hunger be her guide.

"Thanks, but I didn't do anything." Soul Fang stood and walked to where his sister's meat hunk had sat, and he hungrily licked at the blood-stained ground.
"Aren't you going to eat any, Soul Fang?" Kiko asked.

"Aren't you going to eat any, Soul Fang?" Kiko asked.
Soul Claw paused in her gorging long enough to answer for her brother. "He's used to eating everyone's scraps." She resumed tearing and gulping meat. "It's a wonder he's still around."

Soul Fang hadn't bothered to dispute his sister; she was right. He was the ultimate pushover. He looked at Kiko then at his sister. "If it's alright, I'll wait. I don't want my face torn off by.." he nodded at Soul Claw. "...that."

Thorn walked out of camp to patrol the borders,trying to get his mind off things.He headed towards the shadowclan border ,he caught the scent of Raven and grinned.

Raven headed to the border and waited patiently for the spies to show up.

Cliff was hunting mice when caught scent of Raven. He gobbled down the mice he caught and headed to meet her.

Soul Claw paused in her gorging long enough to answer for her brother. "He's used to eating everyone's scraps." She resumed tearing and gulping meat. "It's a wonder he's still around."

Soul Fang hadn't bothered to dispute his sister; she was right. He was the ultimate pushover. He looked at Kiko then at his sister. "If it's alright, I'll wait. I don't want my face torn off by.." he nodded at Soul Claw. "...that."
Kiko nodded. He ate a little more, then sat down, full.

Kiko nodded. He ate a little more, then sat down, full.
Soul Claw ripped, tore and swallowed several large chunks then gnawed hungrily on a leg before deciding she would leave the carcass. Tearing the leg free, she took it with her, retreating underneath a bush to finish her meal.

Soul Fang looked from his sister to his leader then approached the kill. Cautious, he bit at a few spots then tore out a mouthful, gulping it eagerly.

Back
Top Bottom