Wolf Roleplay

(On the first page, where the rules and stuff are, is the form to make your character and you post it when your done wait to see if you get accepted. Hoped I helped a little
smile.png
)

Okay that's what I thought.
Name: Aconi
Clan: None, loner
Crush(if any: none
Mate(if any): none
Pups(if any): none
Personality: shy, quiet, fearful, has a playful sarcastic personality if you can gain her trust, very crafty
Appearance: brown/grey and white, strange markings on her forehead, one ear has a split in it from an old bite, sometimes walks with a limp, blue eyes.

History(optional): From the far west, traveling alone after loosing her pack to some horrid event that claimed all lives but her own. Her thick fur hides the scares well. Her youth stolen from her she's grown up fearful of other wolves, and living off the skills her mother taught her when she was a cub. Unaware her travels are about to lead her right up to the property lines between clans, with packs of wolves she'd never imagined roamed these forests.
Other(if any):

Okay that's what I thought. Name: Aconi Gender: Female Clan: None, loner Rank: healer Crush(if any: none Mate(if any): none Pups(if any): none Personality: shy, quiet, fearful, has a playful sarcastic personality if you can gain her trust, very crafty Appearance: brown/grey and white, strange markings on her forehead, one ear has a split in it from an old bite, sometimes walks with a limp, blue eyes. History(optional): From the far west, traveling alone after loosing her pack to some horrid event that claimed all lives but her own. Her thick fur hides the scares well. Her youth stolen from her she's grown up fearful of other wolves, and living off the skills her mother taught her when she was a cub. Unaware her travels are about to lead her right up to the property lines between clans, with packs of wolves she'd never imagined roamed these forests. Other(if any):
Accepted and cool character! :)

Back
Top Bottom