Wolf Roleplay

[COLOR=333333]Form Name: Rain.[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Gender: Female. Clan: None. Rank: None. Personality: Rain is a bold and outgoing wolf, she is strong, and smart, and has a fierce loyalty to her sisters, and she'll do anything to protect them. Appearance: The middle one.[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]History: Rain along with her sisters ran off as young wolves, and became loners.[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Form Name: Lily. Gender: Female. Clan: None. Rank: None. Personality: Lily is shy, and lets her sisters do the talking, she is very intelligent, and is a problem solver. Appearance: The one on the right.[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]History: Lily along with her sisters ran off as young wolves, and became loners.[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Form Name: Lizzy. Gender: Female. Clan: None. Rank: None. Personality: Lizzy is a very lazy wolf, she uses brawn over brains, and is very snappy towards strangers. Appearance: The one on the left.[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]History: Lizzy along with her sisters ran off as young wolves, and became loners.[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Form Name: Fury. Gender: Male. Clan: None. Rank: None. Personality: Fury is strong and smart, devious, and dangerous, he uses his ability to lie through his teeth to his advantage, and takes advantage of others, he is very bold, and has little care for what others think. Appearance:[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]History: Fury was exiled from his clan at a young age, for his knack for getting into trouble, he quickly learned how lucky he had been to be in a clan, after nearly escaping death the first night of exile, he quickly adapted, and was able to fend for himself.[/COLOR]
(Please change the first character's name, that name is already taken)
(Sorry, Ruby is taken too..)
Is rain taken?

[COLOR=333333]Form Name: Rain.[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Gender: Female. Clan: None. Rank: None. Personality: Rain is a bold and outgoing wolf, she is strong, and smart, and has a fierce loyalty to her sisters, and she'll do anything to protect them. Appearance: The middle one.[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]History: Rain along with her sisters ran off as young wolves, and became loners.[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Form Name: Lily. Gender: Female. Clan: None. Rank: None. Personality: Lily is shy, and lets her sisters do the talking, she is very intelligent, and is a problem solver. Appearance: The one on the right.[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]History: Lily along with her sisters ran off as young wolves, and became loners.[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Form Name: Lizzy. Gender: Female. Clan: None. Rank: None. Personality: Lizzy is a very lazy wolf, she uses brawn over brains, and is very snappy towards strangers. Appearance: The one on the left.[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]History: Lizzy along with her sisters ran off as young wolves, and became loners.[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Form Name: Fury. Gender: Male. Clan: None. Rank: None. Personality: Fury is strong and smart, devious, and dangerous, he uses his ability to lie through his teeth to his advantage, and takes advantage of others, he is very bold, and has little care for what others think. Appearance:[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]History: Fury was exiled from his clan at a young age, for his knack for getting into trouble, he quickly learned how lucky he had been to be in a clan, after nearly escaping death the first night of exile, he quickly adapted, and was able to fend for himself.[/COLOR]
(Please change the first character's name, that name is already taken)
(Sorry, Ruby is taken too..)
Is rain taken?
(No)

Last edited:
Bramble pointed to a bush"I think just behind there."He said

Pike nodded and crpuched down to watch.
Bramble slowly began stalking the rabbit.His paws barely touched the ground as he took each step,he was even hold his breath as if he thought the slightest movement would disturb the creature.Once he was close enough to it,he leaped out of the bushes and barreled towards it.

Rosie sniffed the flower

"That is yarrow, also good to stop bleeding when applied with the cobwebs to keep it in place." Doe said "Eat the stalk to relieve pain, or chew the plant and add the chewed plant with water for burns" She looked at Rosie "It has many uses, more than even I can name."
Rosie nodded slowly,taking in the information.

[quote name="ipuppy" url="/t/817130/wolf-roleplay/11200_100#post_12415544"][quote name="awesome308" url="/t/817130/wolf-roleplay/11250#post_12415391"][quote name="ipuppy" url="/t/817130/wolf-roleplay/11200_100#post_12415382"][quote name="awesome308" url="/t/817130/wolf-roleplay/11250#post_12415359"][quote name="ipuppy" url="/t/817130/wolf-roleplay/11200_100#post_12415341"][quote name="awesome308" url="/t/817130/wolf-roleplay/11250#post_12415332"][quote name="ipuppy" url="/t/817130/wolf-roleplay/11200_100#post_12415325"][quote name="awesome308" url="/t/817130/wolf-roleplay/11250#post_12415309"]
(308)

Aspen glance up at Rylen as she greeted her, "hey." She wagged her tail.
"What's your name?" he asked, curiously.

"Aspen and you?" She asled, wagging her tail.

"I'm Rylen!" he said, happily.

"Cool! Do you want to go get herbs with me?" Aspen asked.

(Awesome308)

"What are herbs?" Rylen asked, curiously.[/quote]

"They're plants that heal, I learned healing arts from my mother." Aspen explained. "But different types helps with certain things "[/quote]"Okay!" Rylen smiled. He hoped none of the wolves on Shadowclan noticed he was gone.[/quote]

Aspen nodded curtly and strolled away, while sniffing out some.[/quote]Rylen followed, excitedly.[/quote]

"Each herb may Snell alike, but they're differences in the aroma. " Aspen informed.[/quote]
"Cool!" Rylen said, happily. He would invite Aspen to join his clan, but she didn't seem like the kind of wolf that would survive there for very long...[/quote]

"Yep, let's get going to a river they're mostly near there." Aspen informed.[/quote]Rylen nodded, happily.

(I'll change it again if I need to,but it's difficult to do on my iPad.)

Fury watched the younger wolf barrel towards the rabbit, 'Amusing.' he thought.

Rain saw movement near stoneclan territory, a young wolf was running towards some sort of small prey, she watched with interest, but stopped watching soon after and continued keeping watch over the camp.

Lily finished collecting herbs and walked over to the rock Lizzy was on, laying down, she sunbathed as well, absorbing the heat from the rock.

Lizzy noticed her sister climbing onto the rock with her, "Heat hog." she said playfully.

(I'll change it again if I need to,but it's difficult to do on my iPad.)

Fury watched the younger wolf barrel towards the rabbit, 'Amusing.' he thought.

Rain saw movement near stoneclan territory, a young wolf was running towards some sort of small prey, she watched with interest, but stopped watching soon after and continued keeping watch over the camp.

Lily finished collecting herbs and walked over to the rock Lizzy was on, laying down, she sunbathed as well, absorbing the heat from the rock.

Lizzy noticed her sister climbing onto the rock with her, "Heat hog." she said playfully.
(Where do you want to be at, like what clan territory, or does it matter?)

Back
Top Bottom