Wolf Roleplay

She gave Blaze a smile, and started walking towards the ThornLeaf bushes, and started gently pick off leaves to make a makeshift basket. "Do you want to help me make a basket?" She asked Blaze.

Blaze gave her a small nod and said,"Sure."

"Well, first you have to make a string bottom." She said, she gave him a. Small pile of leaves and said, "Carefully Stick these on top of each other, and then put the stacks together, they will stick on the sides, and then we can tie it together" She said.

"Well, first you have to make a string bottom." She said, she gave him a. Small pile of leaves and said, "Carefully Stick these on top of each other, and then put the stacks together, they will stick on the sides, and then we can tie it together" She said.

Blaze nodded, slightly interested and started to weave the leaves as instructed.

Serenity watched him do it for a little while, before gently getting more leaves off the bush, and tearing the leaves off of the stems for thread. She did them individually and with practiced ease, humming a song her mother had used to sing to her.

Serenity watched him do it for a little while, before gently getting more leaves off the bush, and tearing the leaves off of the stems for thread. She did them individually and with practiced ease, humming a song her mother had used to sing to her.

Blaze had caught on the weaving process pretty quick and listened to her humming. The tune sounded familiar to him.

Soon Silvermist spotted the wolf. It was Flint. Silvermist called out to the wolf,"What is it?"
Flint had a slightly startled look and cowered down. He asked,"A-are you the clan wolves?"
Iceheart squinted her eyes to see the wolf more closely. She wasn't sure why but she didn't like the look of this wolf.

Serenity began twisting the stems together into a sturdy handle, and set it down, she started weaving the town leaves together into a belt for the basket, she saw Blaze almost finished with the main part of the basked, and she was almost finished with the belt piece, and she had laid aside a few extra stems to use for thread.

She started to sing the song softly, "In the dawns early light, you'll remember me... In the midday you'll hear me in the wind... In the evening when you close your eyes you'll see me... and we will play and play all night..." (Repeatable song.)

Iceheart squinted her eyes to see the wolf more closely. She wasn't sure why but she didn't like the look of this wolf.

Silvermist said,"Yes we are. Why?"
One thing Flint was good at was lying. He said every word making it sound like it was true, which some of it was. He said,"Oh I don't know where to start, but I guess I will start here. My alpha sent a message to tell the clans: A wolf named Bronze is planning an attack on the clans soon."
Silvermist snorted,"How can we trust you?"

Back
Top Bottom