Wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I think most people would find that reasonable. However, when people get on the intertubes and start screaming bloody murder and say stuff like "SSS," "shoot first, ask questions later" and "I'd shoot the last pair" it just solidifies the opinion city people have that we're all a bunch of trigger-happy bumpkins out here in flyover country so they'll continue to vote for animal rights and gun control.

Quote:
ne

Strange you post to start this thread wanting information and then post this. What was the purpose of the first post. Do just need somebody to talk to?

read post 36

Quote:
A little different reasons. The rhino was not killed because of a real threat to livestock and human live. It was killed due tio stupid people who think the horn and body parts had holistic and mystical powers.
When they start shooting wolves and grinding their ears into powder to make their private parts bigger, then you can use that argument.

It is those other places that concern people. I hear that alot here but funny thing the phrase "other places" really means NMBY. You must have missed my point wolves do not stay in Yellowstone or any place they are put they are roaming nomadic predators.
Quote:

well i do have my land set aside for native wildlife. Guess you missed my point........wolves have there place.....yellowstone and other places.

man destroy more wildlife ,and have wipe many from the face of this earth.........talking about controlling their number is one thing.....but removing all is just plain crazy.......yes i would let wolves her on my land.......but they need more range than i have. 95% of my land has been set aside for native wildlife for over 20 years......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom