Wolves of Forever~ The RP(Role Play)

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by ducky 13, Jun 19, 2015.

1. ducky 13

ducky 13 Chillin' With My Peeps

Ezra saw Zoltan. Great another.... wait he isn't infected. Ezra growled at the rabid trying to avoid being bitten

2. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zoltan ran back, when the rabid wolf didn't follow and tried again. He was going to use the hole as a trap for this wolf. But he had to get it to follow him.

3. ducky 13

Ezra pushed the rabid off of himself again and ran toward the deep forest. Perhaps he could lose him in there

4. NickyKnack

Zoltan gave up and went back to Niko and his sister. At least he can say he tried to help that wolf.

5. ducky 13

Ezra was tackled but this time the rabid was on his back, there was no escaping this one. The rabid bit Ezra' s neck, Ezra howled in pain as the rabid ripped at his neck. Ezra rolled over, making the rabid topple over. No, no he couldn't be infected!!! The rabid died from the disease in seconds after falling. "No!!!" He howled he couldn't be infected there was no way, he had survived so long!!

6. NickyKnack

(Ezra, NOOOOO!! :hit )

7. ducky 13

(Lol I know, but I'll probably make another character or he'll get saved or something, I dunno)

8. cowhlb

cowhlb Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2014
    Virginia

Niko nodded and smiled her. He felt bad for her, for her pups had died. "Well I guess we should try to get that trunk out of the hole. But I don't know how." He laughed.

9. NickyKnack

Alessia smiled sadly. "I don't think it is possible. My brother tries to help everyone." She said quietly.

Just then Zoltan came running back. "It's to late, the rabid wolf bit the other. We need to leave before it comes after us. I tried to help, but I couldn't."

Last edited: Jul 11, 2015
  10. cowhlb

cowhlb Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2014
    Virginia

Niko smiled again at Alessia. He nodded. Then Zoltan came back and told them the bad news. Niko nodded. "We need to go!"

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by