Woman's equivalent to the Man Cave?

StupidBird

Songster
10 Years
Apr 8, 2009
GA
Yes, I'm getting a recently vacated room as MINE all MINE. . . since the guys have the bonus room as the "man cave". Please dear BYC, help me come up with an equivalently cool name for the female version of this special place. No flowers and ruffles, but still.

AND not "the laundry room" please. The male family member who said that little gem when asked, will be dealt with appropriately. Perhaps SSS.

The throne your highness.
smile.png

No. I despise the Malls. I have to be pulled in kicking and screaming. My personal best was 2 years without entering said Mall.

Another suggestion that I have rejected:

Hormone Haven

MY Space....

The Control Room

Haven

Hell's Mouth (with implication that you must be on the verge of death to bother the inhabitant)

the Nook

rejuvenation station

creative corner

girls club

Last edited:
I was thinking nest something too. Maybe nest nook. I did kinda like hormone haven,but I think dh might call it hormone hell.For SOME odd reason he thinks I am a wee bit on the crabby side too often.

What are you putting in the room,and what will the wall colors be? How many windows?

Yeah, what is it used for? If it is a sewing room or you are into art where you create things, it could be Eden. It might help to have an idea about the actual room, but more important, your use for the room.

Back
Top Bottom