Women, How To Handle A Compliment

Quote:
Debs, you DO NOT look your age unless you fibbed about your true age!

Quote:
Debs, you DO NOT look your age unless you fibbed about your true age!

I did not fib and thank you. I remember my mommy crying when JFK got shot. I am a teen of the 70's and not at all thrilled about the current fashion people are wearing. I have reason to fib
lol.png
All that I have been through has made me who I am today.

Quote:
I suppose you blush especially when somebody talks about southern accentS?
wink.png

Round here EVERYONE has a Southern accent, so mine's not that special. But all my Yankee friends of recent months seem to be facinated by it and YES y'all make me blush.

Like now.
hide.gif

Blushing only makes you look sweeter.
smile.png

Quote:
Round here EVERYONE has a Southern accent, so mine's not that special. But all my Yankee friends of recent months seem to be facinated by it and YES y'all make me blush.

Like now.
hide.gif

Blushing only makes you look sweeter.
smile.png

goes for you to Mrz Deb
wink.png

Quote:
Me too! I remember it was the first time I saw my Mom cry! I'm not crazy about today's fashions either but I can't say my taste was much better when I was that age!

Quote:
Yes, and he is funny and compassionate. Plus he sounds as if he really loves his wife. He is an all around good guy.
smile.png

Quote:
Me too! I remember it was the first time I saw my Mom cry! I'm not crazy about today's fashions either but I can't say my taste was much better when I was that age!

I'll have a real issue if Dittos and Chemendefirs come back.

Quote:
Yes, and he is funny and compassionate. Plus he sounds as if he really loves his wife. He is an all around good guy.
smile.png

I do love my wife, but I think there are some awesomely wonderful women here on BYC!!!! I need ya'll to convince her to let me have more chickens though
smile.png
Kidding kidding
hide.gif

Quote:

I'll have a real issue if Dittos and Chemendefirs come back.

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom