Women's winter jeans... the impossible find

Honestly, men's jeans work quite well. I occasionally have to alter a pair so they fit, but other than that, I prefer them over women's. The pockets are larger, which is a bonus.
Yeah, I'm thinking that's what I might do. It's so frustrating to try and find women's work wear, whether it be jeans or boots! I went to Cabela's a while ago, and kind of had to chuckle. I was looking for some new heavy duty work boots and most of the sections in the men's and women's were the same, but there were two that were different. There was women's fashion boots and there was men's work boots, and not vice-versa. I was like, yes, looking cute is nice, but I would also like to actually be able to get some work done!

How about wearing long johns under regular jeans? That's what I do here. And in late winter, they are always on sale, cheap, at the farm stores. And men's fit fine too.
Mary
Yeah, I do that sometimes. Sometimes it works well, sometimes it seems to make me colder. Maybe either the jeans or the leggings are a little too tight and it doesn't allow warm air to be trapped? I'm not sure. :confused:

The long johns come in different weights for colder temps, so helpful, and maybe priced better than the lined jeans. I can't imagine riding in coveralls either, another choice otherwise.
LLBean has very good stuff! Pricey, but really good.
Mary
Thanks, I might try to find some heavier ones! And yeah, I rode in coveralls once... NEVER AGAIN!! 😂

Back
Top Bottom