Won bid but no response from seller

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by calgal98, Jul 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. calgal98

calgal98 Chillin' With My Peeps

I bid on eggs last nite and still haven't heard from the seller. What do I do? Do I assume she is no longer selling?

2. mississippifarmboy

mississippifarmboy collects slightly damaged strays Premium Member

Last night?

I would suggest giving the seller at least a day or so to respond, most sellers are like me and are not at the computer 24/7.

Send them a PM, and since every now and then the PMs don't go through, after 24 hours I'd send an email. Only after that would I start to worry.

jmho

Good luck.

3. calgal98

calgal98 Chillin' With My Peeps

Thanks. I'm used to paying within the hour, but the seller is a first timer with no history, so thinking it may just be a case of s.o.l. I'll give it until tomorrow.

4. mississippifarmboy

mississippifarmboy collects slightly damaged strays Premium Member

Yeah, I know what you mean. First timers worry me a bit too. But maybe it will work out.

5. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    From theBSA rules
    4. If you have an issue, try to resolve it privately. If you feel the person is a repeat offender please use the report button so the staff can review. Do not address this in the public forum.

Mississippifarmboy is correct. It is a weekend and you should wait at least 24 hours to hear from the seller. And please address it via private message.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by