Wondering if anyone believes in reincarnation

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was a huge Bloodhound and had such a sense of humour. I could just imagine her coming back as a tiny wren LOL

Reincarnation is part of my belief system, so it doesn't surprise me in the least.
I DO believe that Ladybird came back for a visit.
That's a nice story Gritsar and Paganfish.
I can attest that Slifer came back for the same reason, Cara and Paganfish. She came back to tell me not to worry about her and that she was fine across the bridge.

I didn't believe last time, but I darn sure do this time!
smile.png

Quote:
woot.gif

I dont believe in Reincarnation, but I believe that God can do anything. It might have been God sending you a little message to brighten up your day. But if you dont share my beliefs, than this is just Mumbo-Jumbo to you.
tongue.png

I don't know why it happened, but it did cheer me up. I've been missing that stubborn, lazy dog so bad. I moved here from England by myself, and got her and another dog at the pound, so they were my family for a while.

Now if only I could figure out what kind of bird it was. I have a multitude of photos of it, it was very cooperative LOL, but I don't know where to look.

Post your pictures here; may be can ID it for you. I'm an amateur birdwatcher, myself, although I always have trouble telling sparrows apart at a distance...

My beliefs about reincarnation are complex and probably different than what you'd immediately think of when you think "reincarnation," but suffice it to say it's also a part of my belief system. What puts you back in the mind of the your beloved friend and helps you to get past the tragedy of the death... why shouldn't that be a comfort? Doubtless, there are aspects of Bird's spirit in many places (especially around your home), and if this is the one that reached you, the beacon, of course it's a message. I'm glad for you.

Thats so neat. I believe anything is possible.

It may not actually BE the dog, but a sign from the dog and or your higher power, whatever that may be, letting you know she's with you and safe.

Sometimes when I'm sleeping alone (DH works out of town alot) I feel a big dog jump up on my bed and lay down by me. Our pup has been gone for years. I always know when its her because in the morning the cats are sleeping in my sons room instead of mine
lol.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom