Wondering if anyone believes in reincarnation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, what a beautiful thing to happen to you.
I definately believe that she came to visit you and to brighten up your day, I will ask my buddhist friends about this too, they believe in the circle of life as I do.
Every Mother's day a rose appears, just a single bud on my white rose bush, it stands out so much, and it opens on the day, I take it as a gift from my Daddy.
I hope ladybird comes again, you will know it when she does, it happens when you are not looking for it.
I miss my dear dog Jock, and sometimes I crouch down to give him a cuddle and I can visualise the feel of his fur and face, its very comforting.

Quote:
That is my theory and this is why. As humans there is only so much that our little minds can comprehend... or accept, so God sends his angels to us in whatever form that our minds and hearts can accept. In your case it was the bird, it was a comfort to you and it was something that your heart and mind could accept. I am a Christian, I don't believe in reincarnation, but I surely do believe in angels.
When I found out that my first husband was cheating on me I lost my mind, so to speak. So utterly devastated, emotional, heartbroken!Sobbing to the point of delerium, I headed out of the house to my car to go find the S.O.B. I got one leg in the door of my car and all of a sudden I felt something tugging on my coat, it was a white dog! I was sobbing uncontrollably, all I could think of was I had to go kill my husband or at least hurt him like he did me. But this dog would not let go of my coat!! I had never seen this dog before. He kept pulling on my coat and would not quit! The dog managed to pull me away from the car and pull the sleeve off of my arm. Some how the dog got me and the coat to the ground and he basically sat on the coat positioning himself to where I could not get up! This white dog stayed with me, would not let me up until my sister showed up to help me.
After that the dog simply vanished, I never saw the dog again! But I can tell you, this dog was my guardian angel, taking form in the only way that my mind would accept. I know that I would have probably died that day in a car accident just trying to get to my X-husband. But that white dog/angel saved my life!

Stardust does not believe in stardust. Stardust believes that Stardust has existed forever. Stardust wanted someone to love Stardust, so Stardust created stardust and gave stardust free stardust. After all, what good is stardust if it's not a stardust? Stardust gave stardust a stardust of stardusts and the stardust for not following these stardusts was stardust. Well, Stardust knew that stardust could not possibly follow these stardusts, so after some stardusts and stardusts, Stardust sent Stardust to pay the stardust for stardust. To this stardust, that stardust still stands. Any stardust who wants stardust can have stardust by simply asking for stardust. But not one stardust will be here when stardust die. Stardust will either be in stardust or stardust. Understand?

Quote:
th.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom