Wonder's story. Chapter four!

chickeypeep101

the Awesome Pullet
10 Years
Jul 23, 2009
On a horse!
Hi everyone,I just want to practice writing,so I hope you enjoy it!

My egg was a beautiful cream color.
A few days earlier my brothers and sisters had hatched,but my mother wanted nothing to do with them so the big pullet took them away to a warm place close enough to me and the flock we could still hear their playful peeps. I wanted to join them,so in the night I did the thing my kind had did for millions of years;I pipped. By sunrise I had got the pieces of shell off of my egg and was well on my way to zipping when the big pullet came in. She lifted my mother off of me and mumbled something about what I now understand to mean "no more are going to hatch" and saw my egg. I heard excited talk coming from her and when she positioned my mother back on top of me,the unimaginable happened;I fell three feet onto the floor with the egg eating hens.

Last edited:
Oh no!!!! That's quite a good ability you've got there, keep it up!
thumbsup.gif
......hope that chicks okay!
fl.gif
hit.gif

Chapter Two
What I had known of the world so far cracked around me. I wanted to stay in my egg,I wasn't ready to hatch yet! Then I saw the hens around me and I thought it was the end of my short life. Just before the hens got to me the big pullet scooped up me and part of my egg and ran out of the chicken house. I felt the freezing air around me and I would have peeped,but that was the least of my problems. Before I knew it I was in a a clean warm place that smelled of chicks with three indentations that an egg could fit inside of. Unfortunately, I only had a piece if egg the size of my beak still on me. At that time I was trying to peep but couldn't. My legs were beyond my control and were kicking out. I lost hope, and began to slip into darkness...

I love stories written from the chicken's point of view!
pop.gif
Just waiting for the next installment.........
caf.gif
Is this story going to be told in daily installments? If so, I'll subscribe now! I want to know what happens to the wee one!
love.gif

It might be at random since I don't want to change what's happening to her to much,but i think the next chapter will be tonight.

Back
Top Bottom