wooden chicken coop manufactory

Quote:
Thanks for your help.

Yes,some of the Ebay salers are my customer
smile.png

You would do better to market your coops int the US. In the UK, there are many chicken coops you can buy, and a ton of manufacturers.

In the US there are really almost none. You can't buy a reasonably priced, well built premade coop or coop kit for half a dozen or so chickens in the US. There is mostly only the chick-n-barn, which isn't well designed or predator proof. After that, you have to spend $1000 or more. I know, I've looked.

Why try to fill a market that already has plenty to choose from, as in Britain? You should go for the US, which has virtually nothing to choose from.

hi Wendy,

Nice to hear from someone in China! I lived in Maoming and Nanyou/Zhanjiang for five months.

I'm so glad you came to the forum with your questions. I think I grasp what you are saying.

Are you trying to find an import connection?

You might want to inquire at the tradekey website:

http://www.tradekey.com/ks-chicken-coop/

you will see many contacts in China for chicken coops, such as BEIJING YANBEI HUAMU SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD, and XIAMEN DADU CENTURY CO., LTD

Please let us know if you are successful!

warm regards.
Di

Quote:
I am not trying to be rood,but we American know how to build our own construction. we build bridges, Airplains,Nations,I think we can handle chicken coops.

Hi Wendy!
Look around in the post on here and you will see all shapes and sizes of coops in the USA and Canada that members of this forum have. Or click on the link at the very top of the page that says coop designs you will see lots there also.
I think if it was something like what we built there would be NO WAY someone could "ship" it anyplace.

Back
Top Bottom