Woot! It's snowing ...updated with new pics at the end

Jody, those photos had two words missing...Merry Christmas! ha ha Gorgeous!! If I am going to have a winter then I want snow! Not enough to lose all power but snow and blue sky. sigh.............
Joe..wasn't that the ice storm we had last winter??? Happened down here too but it wasn't due to snow unless you are talking of another time??

Last edited:
Jody,
I love your pictures - especially the devil dogs. I was cracking up and showed my husband. We have 2 labs that play like that too and when anyone else sees their teeth out like that they think they're going to eat each other. Do yours do "chewies" on each other? That fast chewing that doesn't really break the skin? They crack me up.

Last edited:
SNOW I WANT SNOW NOW I AM IN MD AND IT NEVER SNOWS HERE BUT I HAVE DECIDED TO MOVE NORTH TO VERMONT WHEN I GET OLDER.

HENRY

We really enjoy the snow and I don't think I could live without it, to be honest. DH was not very happy this morning when he saw the flight pens pulled in. Those posts are 2 feet in the ground and they were still leaning with all that weight. Alot of work for him, but I stayed inside and had a nice warm cup of coffee while I work in my jammies.
caf.gif

Jill - yes, they do the chewie thing too. They are so silly and I thought my pups pictures were so funny, I just had to share them. She is only 4 months old and our male is almost 2 years old. They both play like puppies and they love the snow.

This pic is a couple months old, but it shows how sweet they can be together.
100_3754.jpg

Jody

Jody I LOVE your pictures! Send the snow here!!! It was 21 degrees above normal here today with the humidity at 80%!
barnie.gif
he.gif

I'm so sick of hot weather!!!
barnie.gif

Better you than me, thats why I moved to florida . I was born and raised in NEPA, I dont miss the snow at all. I called my brother today he said they got about 13" of snow in his area last night

Last edited:
Love the dog photos, really great! My sis moved to Florida as she can't stand the cold and snow but I don't think I could stand not seeing the changing of the seasons and I cannot imagine Christmas with sun and sand. ha ha Maybe, someday I will change my mind but for now I love the change of seasons.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom