I should mention, @Chicken poppy , I am not an expert and I do not claim to be. I simply have some years of experience under my belt and try my best to help out in areas where I'm not a complete idiot.
No I appreciate your help, honestly i think a 100% expert is a vet in my opinion, everyone may have some errors from time to time but you and crow seem like you do know a lot in my opinion, and i would consider you both to be experts. hopefully that makes sense

@Chicken poppy, is it just me... Or is people just randomly attacking and looking for an argument with you? I've seen a couple of your threads pull up in the past few minutes, and both seem to have some type of trouble going on. If you don't mind me asking, what is the problem, and what is going on that's causing this trouble?
It's not random 'attacks'....it's trying to stop misinformation from being presented as fact from someone with little to no experience in the topics posed.
They are regurgitating information that they don't really understand.

It's not random 'attacks'....it's trying to stop misinformation from being presented as fact from someone with little to no experience in the topics posed.
They are regurgitating information that they don't really understand.
But no one really told me what was wrong, so i couldnt change anything. (only a few people did) you just said picky eating wasnt real. (im not trying to be rude, i was just trying to figure out what was wrong so i could fix and change things) i was confused before how telling people not to overfeed treats got into overfeeding my chickens treats.

Several explained, but you still don't understand.
Afterwards i had said (a few people did) in the post. Also, i know i did things wrong, people also had said that. Ive already deleted the thread and im doing lots of research so theres not much point in what i had said and what everyone else said. I appreciate everyones feedback and will make sure to do better at research next time. Thank you for your help aswell, i appreciate it.

Last edited:
But no one really told me what was wrong
Not trying to be rude or attacking in any way . I my self and many others have tried explaining not just on this thread but many others. I don't think we could be much more clear. But you still cant seem to comprehend what is being explained. Understandable when someone is not experienced or has very little experience in topics. That's why people need to leave the informational threads to those who do have vast experience and knowledge in topics they are most knowledgeable in. I don't believe you are in anyway trying to misinform anyone purposely but that is what is happening. And that can and will have negative affects on those who read the misinformation. And I know you don't want that for anyone or there poultry. So lets just please leave it to the very experienced and knowledgeable.

Not trying to be rude or attacking in any way . I my self and many others have tried explaining not just on this thread but many others. I don't think we could be much more clear. But you still cant seem to comprehend what is being explained. Understandable when someone is not experienced or has very little experience in topics. That's why people need to leave the informational threads to those who do have vast experience and knowledge in topics they are most knowledgeable in. I don't believe you are in anyway trying to misinform anyone purposely but that is what is happening. And that can and will have negative affects on those who read the misinformation. And I know you don't want that for anyone or there poultry. So lets just please leave it to the very experienced and knowledgeable.
i know You arent trying to attack either, no one is. (Yes, your right, people did, there was a few people that didnt awnser though, which was what i was reffering to) that has been quoted before aswell, which i had awnsered. I again appreciate everyones advice, like i just said when i awnsered this, im doing more research, i honestly didnt think anything was that bad, i think some things got mixed up, i had already deleted the post for the exact reason of everyone saying it was misinformation (which i again had already awnsered) ive already finished this thread, i appreciate everyones advice on this, and im doing more research. but no one else needs to explain to me why the advice i gave was wrong or anything like that, i already know some things were wrong in the thread, which ive figured out. Some things were actual errors in the posts which i didnt mean to say, while others got mixed up and the rest i probably didnt give the correct information, though the same things are getting said/quoted, which i thank everyone for their response, but ive figured things out now.

i know You arent trying to attack either, no one is. (Yes, your right, people did, there was a few people that didnt awnser though, which was what i was reffering to) that has been quoted before aswell, which i had awnsered. I again appreciate everyones advice, like i just said when i awnsered this, im doing more research, i honestly didnt think anything was that bad, i think some things got mixed up, i had already deleted the post for the exact reason of everyone saying it was misinformation (which i again had already awnsered) ive already finished this thread, i appreciate everyones advice on this, and im doing more research. but no one else needs to explain to me why the advice i gave was wrong or anything like that, i already know some things were wrong in the thread, which ive figured out. Some things were actual errors in the posts which i didnt mean to say, while others got mixed up and the rest i probably didnt give the correct information, though the same things are getting said/quoted, which i thank everyone for their response, but ive figured things out now.
But what you don't understand is even after you delete it or make changes at a later date some people have already read it and will have negative results if they accept misinformation because they trust what you say because they are new and taking your advice . Not knowing you deleted or changed it at a later date. That's why we need to leave it to those who know and can put it in words that all can understand without any confusion or ill affects.

Let's make sure to be kind. @Chicken poppy is trying the best they can do, and while it is misguided, they have good intentions.

The road to hell is paved with...

and those suffering the consequences of misinformation, policy advice that doesn't perform as advertised/expected, etc can take little comfort from the purported good intention of the one who caused them harm.

Some of the worst disasters and attrocities of human history have found root in "good intentions".

Those and a dollar might buy you a small cup of stale gas station coffee.

CP is earnest, yes, and seemingly very young - but much time has been wasted in effort to correct what was presented as an informational piece, or at least alert others more ignorant still, that the opinions offered should not be relied upon. CP still seems to be missing the concept that it is not for them to slap something up they read on the internet and only poorly understand, so that the actual experts can correct it for them, so that they can then lay claim to a series of informational posts created by process more morally offensive than plaigarism. Like asking the math teacher to correct your homework, then representing it as if it was your own effort.

But what you don't understand is even after you delete it or make changes at a later date some people have already read it and will have negative results if they accept misinformation because they trust what you say because they are new and taking your advice . Not knowing you deleted or changed it at a later date. That's why we need to leave it to those who know and can put it in words that all can understand without any confusion or ill affects.
Yes, but everyone has said everything They could, adding more wouldnt matter if someone already did. If they already read this then they could read this, if they wont read this anyway there would be no point in continuing to say the same thing over. I appreciate everyones help on it, but if i already screwed up the thread that much i cant really fix it, apologizes to whoever looked at the thread.

Back
Top Bottom