Chicken poppy

Fashionably late 🎤🦆
Premium Feather Member
May 9, 2021
Poppyland
ill probably edit the stuff back in here later! For the time being i want to get different/other info, sorry for all the blank threads!

Last edited:
False

False

False
whats false out of that? i said these are my ways i know it, which is not false. Instead of saying false could you tell me what could be wrong with that? As i just said i may not get everything correctly (plus, how is incubating and candeling it knowing if its fertile false? ) a dislocated bloodring is not a good sign, i can tell you that instantly, maybe you have had a different experince, but dislocated bloodrings in my chick eggs are bad.

All misinformation is usually bad stuff.
But thats not what i said, if you read above i said i dont give information about things that could seriously go wrong, only stuff i know. If you think somethings wrong with my information you can absolutely tell me, but telling me false doesnt give me any information to fix it whatsoever, nor does it tell me what your saying false about.

Never said it was
Okay, then whats false? You broke it into catagories, i said multible things in those catagories, by saying their all false, im not sure wgat your telling me is false out of that. It doesnt help me change it, get different information, or tell me anything else. Not being rude]

Back
Top Bottom