World's heaviest living bull! 3595 pounds!

I thought Oxen was just a term applied to a bovine that was trained to pull things.

That is one handsome bull!

Here's a link to a page about the very tall Chianina breed: http://www.thecattlesite.com/breeds/beef/44/chianina/overview

If
you want to see MASSIVE bulls, here's a link to pics of Belgian Blues (who are regularly delivered Caesarean section BTW
roll.png
): http://www.hemmy.net/2007/07/16/belgian-blue-cattle-super-cow-aka-incredible-hulk-cow/ My favorite is the third pic! A few of the others are rather grotesque.
sickbyc.gif

Quote:
EWWWWWWW! Those are nasty looking with their huge butts...just ewww. Reminds me of my neighbor who is a bodybuilder...just TOO big and looks nasty
sickbyc.gif

Quote:
EWWWWWWW! Those are nasty looking with their huge butts...just ewww. Reminds me of my neighbor who is a bodybuilder...just TOO big and looks nasty
sickbyc.gif

Finally someone with taste.
wink.png
I honestly find most Belgian Blues to be so overly muscled, they're likely miserable and can hardly move at all. Worst of all is their treatment at auctions over in Europe. . .

Anyway, That Chianina pictured is NOT from the US, you understand that, right? That photo is stolen from a famous photographer who does rare breeds of livestock throughout Europe. His style is to always have people handling the animal in front of that brown background.

Like the website said, be wary of scams and fraud
wink.png

Quote:
Do you happen to know the photographer's name or site? I love the pictures and would love to see more! Thanks for the info!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
sickbyc.gif

LOL those really are gross looking! Poor things, you know they're mad bc their butts are shaved too! They look like a pig/cow haha

Last edited:
Quote:
sickbyc.gif

LOL those really are gross looking! Poor things, you know they're mad bc their butts are shaved too! They look like a pig/cow haha

Thats what i was thinking! Pig/cows! Ekkk!
sickbyc.gif

Back
Top Bottom