WorldWide Shipping (pakistan)

hey jbowyer01 thanks a lot can try Blue gaints form that website if all other options fails...

@ Jena i live in lahore "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lahore" thanks fo r the advice but getting info from gov office here is very difficult trying my best will provide updates soon.

@jbowyer01 thanks

As for all other folks. there are no export restrictions (atleast none found by me) for hatching eggs package from USA to pakistan. i have emailed them But they didn;t replied. here is the URL

http://pe.usps.com/text/Imm/ps_001.htm#ep1334306

if all fails i sure will try my luck. its ok if i loose some money but atleast i have tried... one thing i know if its ok for USA to ship Cutoms official in Pakistan shouldn;t have any problem or they can be Sloppy sometimes So you never know.
big_smile.png
... i am thinking i can ask my cousin who is visiting US in few months to hand carry hatching eggs for me on his return...

Thanks again for every one for your reply Sorry for that late response due to time difference... Really appreciate your help.

here is a site with usda import export regulations and policies u might be able to find out who can and can't import and export to u.

http://www.fsis.usda.gov/Home/index.asp

we have to go by state dept of ag import /export laws and the usda regulations, in all honesty it is not worth all the red tape to do it. i don't see eggs going through all that actually hatching it is hard enough for us all to ship from state to state let alone one country to the other.

some states it is illegal for us to ship to and i believe npip papers and not sure what else in needed to ship out of country each state and ea country would have different regs on that. i also don't think it would be smart for someone to smuggle eggs back to ur country either why risk it?? to u it may be just chicken eggs but that can be illegal depending on the laws and what they r. if someone here ships to u and does it wrong it is smuggleing also and a federal offence, i'm sorry i personally don't think it is worth the risk and i'm sure many others would agree. u need to find someone who can upfront ship to u and is closer. if they can't be shipped with proper paper work, go through customs correctly and right then they shouldn't imported or exported.

JMHO good luck in ur venture,
silkie

You might try another country that is closer to you that has some of the more exotic breeds. I know many people here in America have wanted to ship hatching eggs from another country from over seas to here.....really can only be done with alot of red-tape, and lots of money.$$$$$$$

welcome-byc.gif

@ therealsilkiechick

Lovely silkies you got... haven found any bird keeper in my city who knows or ever seen a silkie...
sad.png
...... Thanks for your insights though much appreciated.... finding as much info as i can find on this. i will contact you if i could find (ever) a easy way for you to send me some hatching eggs
smile.png

@PassthePeace1

thanks

I am not sure if the eggs would still be viable if they take more than a week in the mail. I have often wondered about international shipping my self but never really wanted to get into it. It seems like alot of red tape.

thank u but i don't ship international i've been asked many times before. it's not worth all the problems to even think about it let alone actually try it, sorry.
silkie

Hi dietcocane,

I have friends from Lahore that is why I asked. Nice place.

I have tried to find out about international trade on hatching eggs, and to be honest maybe your cousin is the best bet.

I have had no luck with finding out here. ( IN the UK)

I hope it works out for you anyway.

Jena.

Back
Top Bottom