Worm or egg?!?

I believe I read something about it reacting and not working well
I assure you that Safeguard liquid goat wormer will eliminate large roundworms and other types of roundworms IF you are giving it to each chicken orally via syringe without needle.
If you are adding the wormer in water, it will be ineffective.

I have been giving calcium and also antibiotics, amoxicillin, to some hens and I don’t know if it will not work with each other

Do you know what could react with the dewormer?

I have been giving calcium and also antibiotics, amoxicillin, to some hens and I don’t know if it will not work with each other
These shouldn't interfere with Fenbendazole. Are you thinking the de-wormer is not working? If so, then what are you seeing to make you think that?

Hi all,
I have a hen with ascites, she hasn’t laid an egg in over a month.

I have started deworming her yesterday at 1.25 ml of safeguard liquid for goats. I did this just to be safe, nothing made me think she has worms.

it is night here so she has about 5 poops under her and they are all normal, I looked at her butt and I saw this. It feels like spaghetti. Could it be an egg membrane or a worm?!
@Wyorp Rock @Eggcessive @casportpony @azygous
Worm!!! Hens only poop out worms when they’re really infested.

5 days in a row, so I should deworm the rest of the flock as well?
She has been sitting in the nesting box lately so that’s why I am thinking some egg material but yeah I’m still going to treat for worms.
An egg can form around a worm(rare) .Its not likely a hens thats not laying will lay an egg with a worm inside.Its normal to see worms on the vent of a hen thats dewormed.

Back
Top Bottom